Normani f/ Gunna - "1:59"

hallucinate

6 minutes ago, .Odyssey. said:

Why call the album Dopamine when that snippet is giving Adenosine? :rip:

I can't wait for this album to be out so that her fans finally stop with the "she's the next Beyonce -- But even better!" shtick. 

girl literally nobody does that :rip:

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• Replies 932
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ethereal

• popularmoonlight

• Armani?

• nooniebao

2 hours ago, dillan said:

I hope you mean in the long run..

It will do 5k first week lol

Im being optimistic guys jeez 

1 hour ago, Parallel said:

75k first week? Those are Future Nostalgia and Think Later numbers and the leads for those albums were smashes with the second singles being moderate hits going into album release. I can see her pushing 20k which is pretty good regardless

Look I'm trying to be nice guys . I get dragged for being to realistic so I'm trying to give the girls some hope :bird:

A MONTH :bibliahh:

This is how it's gonna go; lead single top 40 MAYBE. 2nd single announced in June, released in July; flop. 3rd single announced in August, released in September, album out in October. 

• Haha 1

JohnWayneHolland

Dopamine? More like Melatonin :thing:

• Haha 6

why are her leaked scraps usually 500 times better than what she ends up releasing.... 

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

6 hours ago, unino said:

first single? sure sista 

Well yeah none of the other songs are on the album

whelp, that was fun... see y'all in another month

Season 2 Cringe GIF by BET Plus

• Haha 1

Please, y'all complain no matter what she does. And pretending she could have done anything to satisfy you is a joke. Album name took to long, Candy Paint was too old, single sounds boring, single is too far, she's waited too long, rapper collab lead single is a problem (bffr with this one). She literally cannot satisfy you no matter what she does. You can just let those of us that like the snippet and are excited enjoy the music in peace, damn.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I'm kinda pissed she gave us the same snippet as before. At least we have a date now.

36 minutes ago, E-Raine said:

Please, y'all complain no matter what she does. And pretending she could have done anything to satisfy you is a joke. Album name took to long, Candy Paint was too old, single sounds boring, single is too far, she's waited too long, rapper collab lead single is a problem (bffr with this one). She literally cannot satisfy you no matter what she does. You can just let those of us that like the snippet and are excited enjoy the music in peace, damn.

Fr. At this point they're never going to be satisfied no matter what she does and are being repetitive just the sake of getting to tap "submit reply"

Also Taylor is not competition to Normani. They don't even share the same audience. If her team thought like that she would never release anything because there's always going to be someone bigger dominating. This week is Future, the following is going to be Beyoncé and so on. If the song is meant to be a hit, it's going to be a hit no matter what. It's not like she was aiming for a #1 debut.

The snippet sounds fine, I wish she would go with something more upbeat (not pop), but I'll wait for the full thing before I judge.

Dr. Alexander

The snippet is whack and so is her voice. If you are going to do a R&B mid-tempo, you have to bring character to it through the delivery. Her voice is like staring at a beige wall. Boring and flat. 

Edited by Dr. Alexander
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

A joke

8 hours ago, 305 said:

A MONTH :bibliahh:

This is how it's gonna go; lead single top 40 MAYBE. 2nd single announced in June, released in July; flop. 3rd single announced in August, released in September, album out in October. 

Somehow the album will end up releasing March 2025, just wait on it :suburban:

Fair was a cute moment even if it gets trashed, this snippet however sounds truly boring.

yessssss

ezgif-2-2188c343ac.gif

6 hours ago, Gossip_Boy said:

Fr. At this point they're never going to be satisfied no matter what she does and are being repetitive just the sake of getting to tap "submit reply"

Also Taylor is not competition to Normani. They don't even share the same audience. If her team thought like that she would never release anything because there's always going to be someone bigger dominating. This week is Future, the following is going to be Beyoncé and so on. If the song is meant to be a hit, it's going to be a hit no matter what. It's not like she was aiming for a #1 debut.

The snippet sounds fine, I wish she would go with something more upbeat (not pop), but I'll wait for the full thing before I judge.

Lol do y'all forget that her job is literally to be an entertainer? No one in the WORLD can convince me that she has a deep message or creative thought she needs to express, because if that was the case we would've gotten a mixtape or EP, or something. So if she wants to make it she gotta be interesting enough and have good enough material to cover all these stupid delays.

• Like 1

1:59

Release two months after the album announcement

Collaboration

Everything about this project is already a mess :deadbanana4: I wish her good luck

wild side will be her peak I fear, she shines in upbeat songs so I don't get why she's releasing this

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Bimbo said:

Fair was a cute moment even if it gets trashed, this snippet however sounds truly boring.

I didn't like the Fair snippet and hated the song. This snippet is cute it's generic but it has potential to turn into something else like Wild Side.

Hopefully she releases the album even if the first single underperforms. 

14 hours ago, jdanton2 said:

some might consider the SZA song a snooze as well and it was a big hit . if Normani does some promo her song can be successful as well.

I don't think anyone considers that actually

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.