Bad Bunny's poor-selling concert in Minneapolis canceled 2 days before the event

Nefertiti0

Earlier this week, the arena's available tickets appeared to be less than half-sold, with seats available throughout the venue ranging in price from $122 to more than $600.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• James_Dean

• vale9001

• SoldierofLove

• Bimbo

:skull: How did he drop off so hard? 

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 2

Seattle almost had the same fate a couple weeks ago till they slash tickets super cheap...

managed to get the show "sold out"  tho I did see empty seats in front of me :siptea:

Meanwhile Olivia touring the world with sold out shows

tumblr_9dee5899432664c4d7cd404641b7c2f2_d113eea8_540.thumb.gif.4a7c455ab799727edd9d27e8f911635d.gif

Edited by stupidjock
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 3

4 minutes ago, Dula Peep said:

:skull: How did he drop off so hard? 

Part of the problem is the ticket prices are extraordinary high. The standard lower level tickets are going for $450+ :rip:

9d3shEl.png

• Haha 1

He was setting tour records in 2022. How is this possibe?

tumblr_9dee5899432664c4d7cd404641b7c2f2_

• Like 9

600 dollars? Have his concerts a production value makes this worthy? 

All of his other shows were sold out and he just had the highest grossing show ever in history in the crypto arena in LA. He's far from over and still pulling better numbers than yall favs. Stop being delulu. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

The Kardashian curse claims another victim I see... :nicole2:

• Haha 10

:rip:

The fact the average ticket price for a concert in LA was $300. You aren't Beyoncé to charge this much. :rip:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

4 minutes ago, idkwiam said:

He was setting tour records in 2022. How is this possibe?

tumblr_9dee5899432664c4d7cd404641b7c2f2_

They didn't like the last show ?

spacer.png

Kinda shows how big the industry has changed with streaming, volumes and audience fragmentation.

15 years ago, if you were a top 10 selling artist worldwide, you would have no issue with ticketing.

• Like 5

SO you have a stadium half full and the lowest price of tickets if over $100??? Studid ass people

I hope the days of popstars charging high prices for touring is over. It is really disgusting and people should boycott!!

Concert tickets are beyond extortionate for some of these acts. I would literally never pay more than £100 for a concert that will be max 2 hours :rip:

• Like 7

It was a matter of time to something like this to happen

His Stadium tour was already too expensive, The tickets got even more expensive for the arena tour

8 minutes ago, wastedpotential said:

I mean... it's only a stereotype, but Minneapolis isn't exactly known as massive hub of Spanish speaking Americans. I guess the local market wasn't big enough to fill an arena at his prices and with his reduced popularity. 

Probably this and the absurd ticket prices being so high :dies:

who told him to go on another tour anyways :dies: 

• Like 1

He just grossed $7m with another arena show, his ticket prices will put a lot of people off. Will be interesting to see if he keeps that trend for next tour.

Edited by Popboi.
  • Like 1

His prices are a mess. Last tour resellers literally went insane.

9 minutes ago, ctlp27 said:

Kinda shows how big the industry has changed with streaming, volumes and audience fragmentation.

15 years ago, if you were a top 10 selling artist worldwide, you would have no issue with ticketing.

15 years ago the bigger artists were like JT, 50 cent or Usher. They weren't touring stadiums,  with the ticket price of a Barbra Streisand theater concert, after two or even just One successfull album

Edited by vale9001
  • Like 1

his witness era

Minneapolis is white AF so this isn't surprising. 

If this was LA or New York, then it would be a major problem 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.