Does ATRL owe Max Martin an apology?

Diesel is Desire

76096941-0-image-a-90_1696303551715.jpg

ATRL has been saying he hasn't been able to produce excellent music in a while, calling him washed up and that he's lost his hitmaking abilities, but he just scored 2 #1 songs in 2024 and has executive produced one of Ariana Grande's best albums.

Does ATRL owe Max Martin an apology?

• Like 4

He's One of the sweetest producers in the music business. Nothing but kind positive things said about him from everyone he's worked with. 

• Like 12

3 minutes ago, idkwiam said:

The stans of Jack Antonoff yes they should apologise to him cuz they have been saying those things. Talent always wins at the end

But but 3x producer of the year :ryan3:

Max has nothing left to prove.

• Like 1

Why? Max is a millionaire. He don't care what these hemorrhoid licking femboys have to say 

• Haha 10
  • Confused 2

14 minutes ago, ONOPKA said:

Dear @MaxMartin

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to offer my sincerest apologies for a comment I made about you in 2024. Upon reflection, I realize that my words were completely unjustified and hurtful. Please know that it was never my intention to belittle or undermine your incredible talent and contributions to the music industry.

Max, I deeply regret labeling you as a "flop producer" as it was an unfair and unfounded statement. Your remarkable work as a producer has been recognized globally and has played a significant role in shaping the modern music landscape. Your ability to consistently create chart-topping hits and work with some of the biggest names in the industry is a testament to your immense skill and creativity.

I understand that my words must have been hurtful and may have affected not only you but also those who admire and respect your work. I am truly sorry for any distress or damage my comment may have caused. I recognize now that it was a thoughtless remark made in a moment of ignorance and insensitivity.

I want to express my utmost respect for you and the incredible body of work you have created over the years. Your talent, dedication, and innovation have made a lasting impact on the music industry, and I deeply regret not acknowledging that in my previous comment.

Moving forward, I will strive to be more mindful and considerate of the impact my words may have on others. I am committed to learning from this experience and becoming a better person who promotes positivity and understanding.

Once again, I am truly sorry for the hurtful comment I made about you. Please accept my sincere apologies, and I hope that you can find it in your heart to forgive me.

your words are moving & touching , I accept your sincere apologies.  I will be forcing Ariana to release fantasize & gloss as a thank u to them fans

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 13

I thought this was going to be about how he gave Dr. L*** a spotlight, I'll never forgive him for that :bam:

But if we're talking about his music I'm ok with it :hippo:

4 minutes ago, IWantASoda35 said:

Why? Max is a millionaire. He don't care what these hemorrhoid licking femboys have to say 

My god :rip::rip::rip:

@MaxMartin is a living legend and has been single handedly shaping the pop music landscape for 3 decades now :clap3:

but he's no magician the material has to be good to begin with that's why he thrives when he's paired with once in a lifetime talents like ARIANA GRANDE

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, IWantASoda35 said:

hemorrhoid licking femboys

:rip:

Dear @MaxMartin,

I am writing to offer my deepest apologies for the insensitive and hurtful remarks I made about you. It was completely inappropriate for me to label you as a washed up old hag and to suggest that you were not culturally relevant anymore.

Additionally, I deeply regret stating that you had lost your spark and hitmaking abilities. I understand the immense talent, dedication, and contributions you have made to the music industry throughout your career. Your hitmaking abilities are unparalleled, and your influence has shaped the landscape of popular music in profound ways. Your work continues to resonate with countless fans worldwide, and for that, you deserve the utmost respect and admiration.

I recognize that my comments were not only disrespectful but also completely untrue. Your creativity, passion, and commitment to your craft are evident in every song you produce. Your enduring relevance and impact on music culture are undeniable, and I sincerely apologize for undermining your achievements.

I am truly sorry for any distress or harm my words may have caused you. It was a lapse in judgment, and I take full responsibility for my actions. Please know that I deeply regret my words and that I have the utmost respect for you and your remarkable career.

I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me. I will strive to be more mindful and considerate in my words and actions in the future.

Sincerely,

Perfect Blue

• Haha 3

ATRL owes most of the music industry an apology.

• Haha 3

He produced Yes And so he should apologize to me

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Gave Ariana her most boring album 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

yes he has proven consistent hit factor and evolved with genres. ppl used to write him off as dated or only known for the teen pop y2k era like he didn't produce huge singles since

i don't owe men an apology

Why did did remind me of this video?! but sorry @MaxMartin

2 hours ago, gatito said:

@MaxMartin is a living legend and has been single handedly shaping the pop music landscape for 3 decades now :clap3:

but he's no magician the material has to be good to begin with that's why he thrives when he's paired with once in a lifetime talents like ARIANA GRANDE

:coffee2:

You're absolutely correct in this assessment. That's the difference that made "eternal sunshine" and "Dawn FM" so brilliant but made the P!nk and Maneskin albums from last year so underwhelming. Max Martin has the skills, but in recent times it's crucial for him to be paired with a strong creative vision to extract the best from him.

No, his production has saturated the airways, and we are tired of it. Give Us new production and producers. 

only delulus drag THEE king of pop

Spoiler

he's made some trash stuff recently tho:rip: looking at u conan

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.