Camila Cabello - 'C,XOXO'

Kylie Jenner

25 minutes ago, laqqinq said:

Don't know if you all agree but I think having C,XOXO (or C, XOXO) revealed so early sort of ruined the fun? 

Like we could have had the billboards, Instagram posts, etc. without the title? (The Instagram page is an exception) I don't really think the GP properly knows what the album title is, so ofcourse that will come into proper exposure with the official announcement / pre-order.

It just feels confusing and boring to have performances and interviews, hints, teasers, promotion but no new material out and a botched lead single release, on top of that.

But I will still stay tuned because I do very much look forward to this album.

Totally agree with you. There's no mystery. Pretty much everything is out there and the leaked stuff makes it even more disappointing. They had options to reverse this scenario though, but they are doing everything wrong. How come they spend a lot of money on billboards and still no announcement? And that Instagram account is a joke, to be honest. It's not creative. Sometimes I think I'm being too harsh, but it's just because we are in Camila's fourth era. She's in the industry for 12 years. Everything seems very cheap. Except her looks and the music. Clearly it's her team's fault and the label.

21 minutes ago, laqqinq said:

And when the Drake and Bad Bunny collabs are seperate and one of both goes #1 and the other goes top 5 / top 10 and the album is a hit, universal praise and acclaim for the music, the sounds, the experimentation, the vibe, considered one of the best albums this year, Camila becomes a bigger sensation, and gets those Grammy nominations, THEN WHAT

Amen to that.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• istersay

• vinicius

• Bentley

• Kern

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, jdanton2 said:

Camila doing an interview or something with KIISFM tonight.

Probably because the single was already supposed to be out lol

camila announced dec 7 released jan 12 (36 days)

romance announced nov 15 released dec 6 (21 days)

familia announced march 3 released april 8 (36 days)

40 days as of now until june 14th...

holding onto hope it's still june 14th as she always has a short wait between announcement and release:coffee2:

• Like 1

Mikey is supposedly announcing new music at the met gala tomorrow so we're definitely not getting anything this week again 

58 minutes ago, dreamofyou said:

camila announced dec 7 released jan 12 (36 days)

romance announced nov 15 released dec 6 (21 days)

familia announced march 3 released april 8 (36 days)

40 days as of now until june 14th...

holding onto hope it's still june 14th as she always has a short wait between announcement and release:coffee2:

thanks for those dates, that's what I thought that there wasn't a long wait inbetween announcemt/release so she can announce in a month from now but I hope we get at least a new song soon

• Like 1

everyone down bad at the F1 for her

lewis charles carlos even that old guy skynews

queennnn:wanda:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bentley said:

correct

• Thumbs Down 1

I'm gonna stan Tate Mccrae 

• Haha 4

30 minutes ago, rickycabello123 said:

everyone down bad at the F1 for her

lewis charles carlos even that old guy skynews

queennnn:wanda:

ezgif-1-67445b18ac.gif

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Bentley said:

That got me thinking maybe these F1 events she's attending are all easter eggs for the new single. The music video probably has some fast car scenes. She's been teasing this theme since Coachella. 

I think she booked these events to promote the new single that it was supposed to be out. Must be disappointing attending all of this without a single release. It feels like she's working for free.

Edited by vinicius
  • Like 2

I need the release date rumours to be true. I want her to outstream Miss Mani.

She has one more to shot to build hype if she announces the album and single tomorrow, at the Met Gala.

That would be an awesome promo.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Edited by istersay

22 minutes ago, vinicius said:

She has one more to shot to build hype if she announces the album and single tomorrow, at the Met Gala.

That would be an awesome promo.

She won't 

The lead single was so bad I lost all hype and interest in this album :noparty:

I loved her debut album, we need that again

• Confused 1

Tate is giving everything Camila should give with the right team, right promo, and timed releases. I've mad my decision 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Bentley said:

Tate is giving everything Camila should give with the right team, right promo, and timed releases. I've mad my decision 

Ok, then.

Don't comeback here if/when she flops.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, vinicius said:

Ok, then.

Don't comeback here if/when she flops.

Ok.

another new drake diss track just dropped. That single is never seeing the light of day. Hopefully they're planning something else 

7 minutes ago, Bentley said:

Ok.

another new drake diss track just dropped. That single is never seeing the light of day. Hopefully they're planning something else 

we had rumors of a Drake collab over a year ago and when it finally gets ready to be released this mess happens .

• Like 2

We're never getting it. Pack it up Camila and team. Release something else to radio now 

tate's greedy sent to radio,, released before umg x tiktok beef or whatever goin on rn... i luv it meant for tiktok, but camila is unlucky, the no-radio & bad playlisting & no tv performances situations made it worse

• Like 2

2.8m streams first day for i luv it was cute, still dont understand why geffen didnt sent to pop radio

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.