Camila Cabello - 'C,XOXO'

Kylie Jenner

24 minutes ago, Venom said:

Can't imagine her changing the album date, except delaying it by a week. Doesn't she have a few shows overseas after June 23rd?

Maybe they're changing strategy.

yes, 

- Rock in Rio (Lisboa): 23rd June - 80K attendees 🇵🇹 

- Glastonbury (UK): 26th-30th June - 200K attendees 🇬🇧 

- Tinderbox (Denmark): 27-29th June - 45K attendees 🇩🇰

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• istersay

• vinicius

• Bentley

• Kern

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted (edited)

I think it's more complex than Drake's responsability on this. It's not an isolated case in this era.

Let's not forget I LUV IT was forced to be released because it got leaked. They even chose to do it on a Wednesday, instead of a Friday. It was weird.

Also, let's not forget that the absence of Playboi Carti's involvement was pretty weird. Even when the video got out, they wanted to make his feature as a surprise but then, forgot to erase his name on the video before the release and then they added again after. This screams amateurism. A 12 year old kid would do this better, to be honest.

We all could write an essay about this mess of an era, because it's very clear that someone is not doing their job. I'm actually starting to think Camila is actually being sabotaged, like, for real.

Edited by vinicius
  • Like 3

i thought we had a Bad Bunny collab coming .was that fake and it was Drake instead on the song?

• Like 1

thank you Camila, for making us a joke on this forum

Posted (edited)
37 minutes ago, jdanton2 said:

i thought we had a Bad Bunny collab coming .was that fake and it was Drake instead on the song?

I have no idea now what the truth is, maybe she will say something in her radio interview

7 minutes ago, Kern said:

thank you Camila, for making us a joke on this forum

Camila didn't do anything wrong, she just made her music, and she's always been hated on this forum, even before this era really.

These rollout decisions are not all hers

Edited by istersay
  • Like 1

they can keep it at this point

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, PinkChain said:

Omg Lana?????

Edit: I forgot they performed together at Coachella

Edited by TryMe
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, PinkChain said:

the titles are sumn

Posted (edited)

wait those are fake? :michael:

Edited by istersay

this is why no big artist collabs with Drake

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, PinkChain said:

I'm assuming this was supposed to be the teaser for the Drake feature 305 B****h since it's on the license plate of the car, but well idk about it with the whole Kendrick vs Drake beef I guess we'll have to just wait and see what happens with that. Anyway you guys got the track list and release date for the album (that is if they don't change it) 

thanks clapping-smiley.gif

29 minutes ago, PinkChain said:

I don't think this is real.

Isn't the "real life angels" track named "God Speed"?

And also: "Rich, Young and Pretty" and "Already Best Friends"? It sounds like a 15 year old fanmade track list.

• Like 2

Just now, vinicius said:

And also: "Rich, Young and Pretty" and "Already Best Friends"? It sounds like a 15 year old fanmade track list.

Right... nothing seems real about this. 

Ok I really think the Drake song was supposed to be announced at the F1 event, along with album release for June 14th. Drake song would have come out today (May 3rd). He isn't green-lighting the release due to his dumb feud, so seems like they are holding off. I think they want to keep this song, and June 14th is pretty soon... can't really announce the album if it's uncertain when Drake will be OK with the release. The Hot Uptown song is being considered as an alternate single release right now. The Bad Bunny rumour - he's not on the tracklist. Perhaps there is now a version of the Drake song with Bad Bunny instead, which they will keep as an option if Drake holds out too long. 

• Thanks 1

I'm so over this 

**** drake 

Okay one thing I don't understand

if drake already recorded a song with her then who gives a **** about that stupid feud? The song is done already - it's not like they gonna just edit him out of it?? 

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, vinicius said:

"Rich, Young and Pretty"- if it  is a poem, someone already posted she would do an interlude  with Lana reading a poem or something like that

None of us know for sure about the rest, that's why we need an official announcement

Edited by istersay

10 minutes ago, Kern said:

Okay one thing I don't understand

if drake already recorded a song with her then who gives a **** about that stupid feud? The song is done already - it's not like they gonna just edit him out of it?? 

maybe the Label cares :rofl: I don't care and hope she releases it anyway, should have done that week one before all this drama happened

Just now, istersay said:

maybe the Label cares :rofl: I don't care and hope she releases it anyway, should have done that week one before all this drama happened

I mean if the vinyl and CD are ready then it's not like Drake can just back out of it 💀 I don't understand 

• Like 2

Just now, Kern said:

I mean if the vinyl and CD are ready then it's not like Drake can just back out of it 💀 I don't understand 

I agree with you, they can't start editing the album now that it's finished, all the permissions must be there

1 minute ago, istersay said:

I agree with you, they can't start editing the album now that it's finished, all the permissions must be there

They literally took anyone off of romance lmao 

• Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.