Camila Cabello - 'C,XOXO'

Kylie Jenner

13 minutes ago, istersay said:

I think they changed Hot Uptown to Track 8 - 2024 -     2:30sec  Cheeky-Suspicious.gif

track82024.png

because that link above to Hot Uptown doesn't bring it up anymore, at least for me

they probably got mad it was found lol, now we know which track it is :rofl:

must have  been surprised that anyone found it.

• Like 1

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• istersay

• vinicius

• Bentley

• Kern

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, jdanton2 said:

must have  been surprised that anyone found it.

I'm surprised too, I searched all the titles that Genius has and they weren't there, searched on ASCAP also

27 minutes ago, Kern said:

Well…

:suburban:

I thought it was coming this week? 

• Haha 1

Closer than you think

Posted (edited)
26 minutes ago, Kern said:

she's coming!

for reals. and the fandom is ready,

she started teasing in 2023

Edited by istersay

Uh, why is that track only 2:30?? That's short af

Lmao at it getting removed just like the Drake hdd article. Nothing coming as usual 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bentley said:

Lmao at it getting removed just like the Drake hdd article. Nothing coming as usual 

So far, this era has been chaotic. I Luv It is actually quite stable on Spotify, with 1 million streams every day, and yet her team still hasn't sent it to radio?

What's going on?

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Ethereal said:

So far, this era has been chaotic. I Luv It is actually quite stable on Spotify, with 1 million streams every day, and yet her team still hasn't sent it to radio?

What's going on?

I assume they never planned on sending it to radio, it was supposed to be a double release at first so maybe the other song was for radio

Just now, istersay said:

I assume they never planned on sending it to radio, it was supposed to be a double release at first so maybe the other song was for radio

The song is actually resonating well with people and going viral. It deserves some promotion, or at the very least, it should be given a radio adds date.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Ethereal said:

What's going on?

Probably the usual thing, label had their choice for a lead single but artist did not agree and went and released their single without much label support. 

When she releases whatever song the label wants, they'll go all out on the promo. 

• Like 1

it's very clear they've swapped single choices imo, with the disses coming out against drake and that whole mess it's probably not smart to drop a collab with him as their focus point since the public seem to be siding with kendrick lol. 

i just want the fuckin music at this point i really don't care about numbers 

• Like 2

a mess! where's the music?

I feel like Drake's feud with Kendrick is the reason why their song hasn't been released yet

what a bad timing for her

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Y'all realize it's 5/03 in America… right? So it's not "305" day or whatever yall are claiming it to be 😭

Posted (edited)

I'm actually in shock they showed the album visuals in a ******* random event and then nothing again.

This is very disappointing and I don't even care if the album leaks. They deserve it. Everything about this era is leaking and they choose to do nothing about it, just pretend they don't see it.

Edited by vinicius
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, perfectillusion204 said:

Y'all realize it's 5/03 in America… right? So it's not "305" day or whatever yall are claiming it to be 😭

Of course I know that. But it's a smart way to play with numbers.

1 hour ago, perfectillusion204 said:

yes

305 camila teased I LUV IT (viral car's video / hereditary)

503 camila will tease HOT UPTOWN (real lead i guess)

C,XOXO song titles will be all upper case me thinks:chick1:

it's over. Nothing is coming. Nothing will be released anytime soon and forget about the album for now\

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Kern said:

it's over. Nothing is coming. Nothing will be released anytime soon and forget about the album for now\

Agreed.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.