Leigh-Anne - 'No Hard Feelings'

The Slayer

50 minutes ago, Crashed said:

Sounds promising :duca:

Not you posting this snippet from October 2023 ddddd I got excited thinking this was a new snippet

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tbhmatt

• The Slayer

• Danai G

• alexaalto

49 minutes ago, tbhmatt said:

Not you posting this snippet from October 2023 ddddd I got excited thinking this was a new snippet

I originally saw this tweet on my TL and thought it was new, sorry :deadbanana2: 

Either I never heard it or forgot about it :rip:

9 hours ago, tbhmatt said:

Jokes aside, her team needs to book a collab with Tyla ASAP. It would be amazing. 

Why didn't Leigh-Anne attend or perform in BET Awards? 😭 They got a good coverage this year, it would be great if she could be there. 

4 hours ago, Danai G said:

Why didn't Leigh-Anne attend or perform in BET Awards? 😭 They got a good coverage this year, it would be great if she could be there. 

She's have to start from scratch in America, Little Mix didn't really make a dent TBH and she's only had traction in the UK 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.