Danna - “Aplaude Mientras Caigo"

memo90061

It premieres March 19th at 3pm pacific time.

Don't know if it's a single or just an album track.

Danna removed the Paola from her name!

https://www.dannadanna.com 

I dont like that she remove the "paola". There are many celebrities called Danna...

41 minutes ago, VVVVVV said:

I dont like that she remove the "paola". There are many celebrities called Danna...

She's been going thru it. Or she was idk if she's in a better headspace right now, but my guess is she wants to remove herself from whatever image people (and herself) associate with “Danna Paola". But yea I don't like it either :'( 

What was the point of her removing Paola from her name though? :toofunny2: Marina teas and I don't like that she removed the Diamonds from her name either.

Edited by BorderBoy

19 hours ago, SweetTalker said:

She's been going thru it. Or she was idk if she's in a better headspace right now, but my guess is she wants to remove herself from whatever image people (and herself) associate with “Danna Paola". But yea I don't like it either :'( 

I know, but she make her rebrand with Elite Netflix and her reggaeton hits in her album K.O. In spanish speaking world there are many celebrities with that name it was a bad move, it was unnecesary at this point of her career.

17 hours ago, BorderBoy said:

What was the point of her removing Paola from her name though? :toofunny2: Marina teas and I don't like that she removed the Diamonds from her name either.

Yes, me either; "Danna Paola" is a stronger name, "Danna" is really bland, this rebrand is too late. Maybe if she did it after Élite, during her first récords, it would have been more impactful, but not now. Apart of that I dont understand artist with the most generic names want to have artistic names with no last name like: Madonna or Rihanna. These is happening a lot right now in Latín América.

Edited by VVVVVV

Danna Paola was a nice name. :(

Danna just seems very plain.

I think she did get rid of Paola because I think she said people think of the actress when they think "Danna Paola."

Danna Paola was a slay. Danna sounds bland and not strong enough. She should releases stronger music instead. 

• Thanks 1

I fear no one will refer to her as Danna... outside of her fanbase, no one will have any idea who this person is without that last name. I guess that's kind of her goal? 

anyway, I'm excited about this new song. all the singles have been great. 

Edited by FireFade

40 minutes ago, mar said:

where is it :coffee2:

She had the title and timer on her website.

apparently it was just new merch!

Someone close this thread 😩😭😞

pinche vieja mamona

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.