Dua Lipa | Radical Optimism Summer Tour (Glastonbury)

campelo

• Replies 646
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• campelo

• DUA LIPA

• shark_heather

• Papi Juancho

2 hours ago, Opulence said:

Anyway to watch it again?

at least 2 songs in the BBC official channel :thing:

18 minutes ago, Papi Juancho said:

Usually they only post two songs so that's gonna be it I guess :gaycat6:

Just noticed she stood under the Palestine, Ukraine and LGBTQ+ flags during Be The One. I'm guessing it was intentional and a nice detail :giraffe:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Papi Juancho said:

why they **** up the dance break like that with the unnecessary wide shots and constant panning to the audience :mad:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

1 minute ago, ThousandMiles said:

why they **** up the dance break like that with the unnecessary wide shots and constant panning to the audience :mad:

They ALWAYS did that during the dance breaks :biblio: they were like 'oh an instrumental bit where she doesn't sing, let's show the audience' while she's dancing her ass off pfff

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, BrokenMachine said:

Maybe they will release Falling Forever performance after the single is out , but hoping someone ripped the full performance from the live broadcast

7 hours ago, ThousandMiles said:

This is EVERY SINGLE ******* festival performance by an MPG. I absolutely despise the camera men at these events. Absolutely zero knowledge of what the audience wants to see

I have PTSD from when she did Rock in Rio and they were doing that for every single dance break 

Edited by Delusional
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, BrokenMachine said:

12 hours ago, Papi Juancho said:

Levitating uploaded :party: 

I hope they keep adding more videos :duca: 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Amazing set; You could tell she really put so much care into it...perhaps even at the expense of the first leg of the album cycle

On 6/28/2024 at 10:25 PM, Dula Peep said:

She really hates Dance The Night doesn't she :jonny6:

I really think the awards season snub irked her perception of the song. We went from "Mark Ronson sent me a DM" every interview to crickets

• Thanks 1

She absolutely killed it at Glasto :clap3: 

The only disappointment was the fact that it was basically just the Summer Shows set + a Tame Impala cover, Falling Forever, and some mid new backdrops of her in a black room. I knew those shows were preparation for this, but I was hoping she'd switch it up a bit more... Shuffle the setlist around a bit, add one more fun RO song (like Maria), give us DTN finally, and maybe one older track (like Hotter Than Hell) and it would be perfect!

• Thanks 1

1) I definitely wish I was there for the Glastonbury show, but a crowd that big might be irritating. Watching it on TV with my aunt was fun though.

2) I have yet to see Dua live and cannot wait for world tour dates, she's a must see performer in my eyes! 

She killed it 

The whole internet is praising her performance, for me she cemented herself as one of the best performers of her generation with this festival 

a legend :clap3:

• Like 3

She was dumb for waste the hype

Surprised the dumb fans aren't in here complaining about her wearing leather while the album has "beach" aesthetics :rip:

OT: she did so well :clap3:

Tour dates are coming :duca: 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.