Dua Lipa | Radical Optimism Summer Tour (Wembley Announced)

campelo

Outfits that would have landed her in the bottom 2 of a drag race sewing challenge aside, the camera work was indeed very annoying at times. Like the lack of camera focus on her during the dance breakdown wtf...who cares about fireworks and fans. Should have hired a *** to do it 

:clack:

• Haha 3

• Replies 676
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• campelo

• DUA LIPA

• shark_heather

• Papi Juancho

SHE F**KING KILLED IT!!!!!!!! IT GAVE MAIN POP GIRL ENERGY THE ENTIRE TIME!!!! THE VOCALS, DANCING/CHOREOGRAPHY, AND LIVE ARRANGEMENTS >>>>>

• Like 4

I ******* forgot this was on tonight, hate myself for missing her.

Roxxxy-Andrews-Drag-Race-All-Stars-9-Lead.jpg

My god, this is probably one of the best Glastonbury set I've ever seen!

The arrangements, the mixes, the classic Glastonbury moment with Kevin Parker duet.... She was pulling every stop for this career defining performance

I'm in this Loves sh*t for LIFE. I'm speechless

GO GIRL GAVE US EVERYTHING

:jonny::jonny:

I don't know how big you have to be in America to do that, but I hope she'll also be a Coachella headliner one day.

• Confused 1

Just now, Mate said:

I don't know how big you have to be in America to do that, but I hope she'll also be a Coachella headliner one day.

Pls she can easily do it. Wasn't she even rumored? Glastonbury is x100 bigger and more prestigious than Coachella. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Tangane said:

It was amazing to see this woman realizing her dream LIVE! It made the event so much more special...

Now... If I find the person who decided multiple times to cut to random people in the audience while Dua was dancing... IT'S ON SIGHT!

SAY IT LOUDER! cutting off the best part of the houdini dance is CRAZYYYY ‼️‼️ i was yelling at the screen

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Janet said:

I mean she was good. Best ever? Come on now :suburban:

it is clearly her best, from the arrangements to her energy, girlie didnt stop moving a second and delivered her best vocals so far. The setlist was crazy good too, wish she added one more RO song tho

Edited by tellyourfriends

it was alright you're doing way too much and clearly haven't seen many glasto headline spots… 

• Thanks 1

Be the one was so emotional, like a big full circle moment:jonny: God knows how much I love her, she absolutely killed it. Now release FF video ******* TOMORROW!!

Edited by RoughOperator
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, Mate said:

Glasto and Coachella fought over her this year. Glasto won. 

I still think she could have done both.

Just now, Papi Juancho said:

NOW WE NEED THE TOUR DATES 

THIS. 

she gave us everything :WAP:

Edited by SweetenerNostalgia

The way she only add Falling Forever & the Tame song :dies:

Still not gonna lie the show was Dope!!! she is a star, she gave us everything, I got emotional with Be The One & speech, she really dream about this night forever :cries:

Im so proud of her :alexz:

Time to announce more TOUR DATES 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, State of Grace. said:

Outfits that would have landed her in the bottom 2 of a drag race sewing challenge aside, the camera work was indeed very annoying at times. Like the lack of camera focus on her during the dance breakdown wtf...who cares about fireworks and fans. Should have hired a *** to do it 

Good thing we know she wont sashay away by serving ***** during the lipsync

She is a performer. She killed it. I would dare to say she's the best one since Britney.

She went from

brits 2019 GIF by BRIT Awards

to a motherfucking performer!!!!! Say what you wanna say, but she is AMAZING!

that was a very fun set, she's a good perfomer now :clap3: hopefully it can help revive RO a bit...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.