Dua Lipa | Radical Optimism Summer Tour (Wembley Announced)

campelo

• Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• campelo

• DUA LIPA

• shark_heather

• Papi Juancho

TS and BTO live >>>> 

I was hoping she'd add Falling Forever to the setlist but it's impossibile I guess 

I know the lil summer shows were basically glorified Glasto dress rehearsals, but I was hoping she would add some classics from DL1 (IDGAF, Homesick, Hotter Than Hell at least) and maybe 2-3 more RO tracks. 

Her set time is 1h45mins and that's longer than the summer shows.

7 minutes ago, ReachOut said:

TS and BTO live >>>> 

I was hoping she'd add Falling Forever to the setlist but it's impossibile I guess 

So much for having Radical Optimism lmao

• Like 1

She saw all those complaints about the lack of RO tracks and said "Here, damn" nn

Just now, Mr. Blue_Shirt said:

She saw all those complaints about the lack of RO tracks and said "Here, damn" nn

And she added the best song of the album with H and TS 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Her poor vocal chords though :skull: Maybe she should have left it for the end nn 

• Like 3

Just now, Mr. Blue_Shirt said:

I believe that the summer show were just preparation for Glasto, and she didn't want Glasto to be identical to them, so she saved certain songs especially for it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.