Quiet On Set: The Dark Side Of Kids TV | Exposing Dan Schneider/Nickelodeon Doc

Mellark

This is the documentary that exposes the child acting industry, the Nickelodeon empire, Dan Schneider, and predatory behavior on set.

A 2-part event that starts tonight on Investigation Discovery on 9pm/8c. 

Will also be available on Max.

Edited by Mellark

Obviously besides that demon.. I blame the studio and the parents 

• Like 1

Oh this is gonna be messy and painful

• Like 1

Very heart breaking. The sad part the studio knew yet didn’t care.

I'm not surprised at all. Nickelodeon live-action shows always gave me softcore pronz vibes:snowman:

Edited by Princess Aurora

I'm watching this sh*t show right now and I am so disgusted. 

The fact that brian peck is still working in hollywood to this day....smh

But drake bells story as the john doe in 2003 is gonna be so heartbreaking tonight :cries:

I feel so bad for Amanda. She was my favorite Nickelodeon star. The Ariana clips were disturbing.

a lot of parents need to be arrested 

and I wish Alexis was talking more about this and less about how she was bullied by kids when she was a kid

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, 1DES said:

I feel so bad for Amanda. She was my favorite Nickelodeon star. The Ariana clips were disturbing.

Amanda had so much potential to become one of the all time greats. Her comedic timing as small child was insane

Ooof episode 3 was a hard watch 

Him having this ready to go insane

but what I'm seeing here unfortunately why he Proably will be fine, taking him down will take the whole network and many parents down.

I'm so sad for Amanda and the fact that she'll most likely never have the mental capacity to tell her story. Not sure if I can stomach Drake Bell's episode...

This is making me sick. I can't imagine what other secrets there are that have happened to child actors in Hollywood. Both Nickelodeon and Disney are POS for allowing these to happen. If I was Drake's dad, I would've been so angry at the mom for letting this happen.

Brian Peck can go to hell. 

• Like 2

Wow my heart hurts

I can't imagine what Amanda Bynes went through. She was so talented and I hope she's financially secure because she worked hard af growing up 

I'm glad drake is doing better now and that his relationship with his dad was repaired.

so sad for Amanda too. It's truly ****** up. I wonder if she will say anything about this documentary. 

12 hours ago, Puttanesca said:

I'm so sad for Amanda and the fact that she'll most likely never have the mental capacity to tell her story. Not sure if I can stomach Drake Bell's episode...

She had a burner account on Twitter that posted her driver's license. The burner account suggested that Dan Schneider got her pregnant at 13 and that her dad was touching her, which lead to her breakdown.

I just hope that she can recover and get the help and the peace that she needs. Her situation makes me feel ill when I think about it.

On 3/18/2024 at 8:40 PM, Horizon Flame said:

Drake Bell was caught grooming a 12 year old girl. Abused becoming the abuser. 

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/tv/tv-news/drake-bell-child-endangerment-conviction-1235015585/

Not to discredit anyone, but why would he be offered a plea deal if the allegations were completely true? They clearly had access to their past communications.

I'm not defending him, I'm genuinely asking. 

10 hours ago, publikcitizen said:

Also **** James Mardsen

His situation will always make me wonder because at that same time, he was cast in Bryan Singer's X-Men films. He was associating with some horrible men and it's hard to know whether he was the predator or prey. Seeing how X-Men was his first big production, I have no doubts he was probably sexually abused to get that role just like most male actors on a Bryan Singer film.

• Thanks 1

This made me so sad and angry. **** those pedos, **** Nickelodeon and **** the enablers. Kick rocks with open toed shoes you sick fucks. I grew up idolizing these child actors and for them to be put through all this mess. SICK

• Like 1

16 million is a huge figure! This was such a hard series to watch. F those disgusting pedophiles that raped and sexually assaulted the kid performers and the people that defended them in court. 

Edited by Hector
  • Like 1

The Drake Bell episode broke me in to pieces.

• 2 weeks later...

That last episode was quite pointless.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.