Cardi B’s “Enough (Miami)” did not debut on the Spotify Global 200 chart. Why?

KatyPrismSpirit

After promo single “Like What” failed to debut on the global spotify chart, I gave her the benefit of the doubt because it was a “Freestyle” HOWEVER… Enough (Miami) is a official single with radio, music video, promo etc.

So what happened? 

• Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lg6chromatica

• KatyPrismSpirit

• Nickimeetsatrl

• ImpressMeMuch

Note: she charted #40 on US spotify 

Because she’s over - no one is checking for Cardi in 2024. In fact, no one was checking for Cardi in 2023 and 2022 either. 

• Haha 5

So What Yes GIF by A Little Late With Lilly Singh

Let’s if Charo will save her 

Love the new track with SZA by the way did that one do better than Miami?

By the way Miami just doesn’t go anywhere, she wanted to follow thee stallion but no

• Thumbs Down 1

Flopping this heard I’m thinking maybe she’ll never release a second album and tbh that would be pretty iconic to have just one incredibly successful and flawless album that will live forever

Because 200 songs did better than this? 

7 minutes ago, HardBambi said:

By the way Miami just doesn’t go anywhere, she wanted to follow thee stallion but no

Never Lose Me Remix also did not debut on the chart and Never Lose Me actually fell -22 despite her releasing a new album sssss:rip:

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, HardBambi said:

It actually done even worse, debuting at #77 on US Spotify :dancehall:

I don’t follow Cardi B but had no idea she was releasing. It feels like she is completely over and has nothing interesting to offer. She’ll probably get 1-2 more quick little hits with collabs but I think she is past her peak and her stats are only going to decrease even more. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

21 minutes ago, HardBambi said:

Flopping this heard I’m thinking maybe she’ll never release a second album and tbh that would be pretty iconic to have just one incredibly successful and flawless album that will live forever

I do not need this woman being compared to Lauryn Hill in 20 years time :toofunny2:

OT: She should forget music and do more reality tv/get into acting. She would be hilarious in a comedy movie

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Ck.cR said:

Because 200 songs did better than this? 

She was not 201 🤭

1 minute ago, Mordecai said:

She should forget music and do more reality tv/get into acting. She would be hilarious in a comedy movie

Honestly, she should do Love & Hiphop again or get a reality tv show on Zeus. She would be a good fit on a show with the likes of Chrisean Rock, Joseline and Natalie Nunn etc.

She wasted her hype back then with UP/WAP like she couldve had a huge era (however I think she was pregnant back then but she waited way too long for new music to drop + the new music is not as good as IOP or WAP/UP)

• Like 6

Seems like she killed her career by not releasing an album during the WAP/Up era. GP just moved on

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

Honestly, she should do Love & Hiphop again or get a reality tv show on Zeus. She would be a good fit on a show with the likes of Chrisean Rock, Joseline and Natalie Nunn etc.

Nah she's way above that trashy streaming service. She should have her own show, or even a podcast where she can speak her mind and bounce off other personalities

• Like 1

she picked the wrong side collabing with nomoney, nicki queen of rap foreva

18 minutes ago, Mordecai said:

Nah she's way above that trashy streaming service. She should have her own show, or even a podcast where she can speak her mind and bounce off other personalities

Nick Cannon is apart of Zeus now so no she is not :rip: especially with her behavior

Edited by JayRockafella

I guess the GP said Enough (With that Tired Beat).

Atlantic is not investing in her. The song had the hype - 4.9m people liked the damn snippet on TikTok - but the label didn't bother to follow it through to its full potential. So yeah, this song is flopping, but keep in mind that unlike other female rappers who could truly be considered over, she still charts effortlessly on the Hot 100, so she still has the star power. See her releases since her most recent #1 (Up):

Wild Side - #14

Rumors - #4

Shake It - #51

Hot Sh*t - #13

Tomorrow 2 - #10

Put It on da Floor Again - #13

Point Me 2 - #82

Jealousy - #55

Bongos - #14

Like What (Freestyle) - #39

I guess she just really did a number on her music career by not releasing after the smash success of WAP/Up.

Edited by lg6chromatica
  • Like 3
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.