Whose musical comeback would be bigger: Britney or Katy?

prettyinpink940

Who would have the bigger era in the US?  

78 members have voted

1. 1. Who would have the bigger era in the US?

• Britney
    • Katy
  2. 2. Bigger era worldwide?

• Britney
    • Katy
  3. 3. Bigger tour?

• Britney
    • Katy

westwood-ca-singers-britney-spears-and-k

Kinda obvious people want a comeback for Britney 

• Confused 1

Britney. She has a perfect storyline regardless of how she's viewed at the moment. She still has lots of interest around her. 

I'm not sure about Katy. I feel like she's our Cindy lauper or Paula Abdul. Although I hope she can prove me wrong because i believe that she can still make some good pop music and she has another 2 albums in her. 

Edited by TouchinFree

Britney obviously 

• Like 1

Britney but both albums would fail in the longevity department. 

Britney because ending up with 100k sps in total of 10 years will always be higher than debuting and ending up with 20k sps in total :ryan3:

• Haha 2

If they put in an equal amount of work and the music is equally good, Britney would be bigger.

But it’ll ultimately come down to who does the most work and whose label pushes it the hardest. With Britney being on RCA, Katy has a much better chance.

Britney will always be Britney and when she puts her heart and soul in her projects people respond positively. 

Katy’s ship seems to have sunk a long time ago so her best chance now is at touring. 

I voted for Britney but thinking about it they both have equal chances of success 

Britney

Britney Spears Lingerie GIF by Yandy.com

Britney already had a comeback 

There’s actually hype for Katy’s comeback 

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMMd1BANx/

Spotify Daily Artists WW:

70. Katy Perry

181. Britney Spears 

her most recent tweet is at almost 100k likes and everyone is begging for new music in the replies:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Britney, no question. Britney actually has a big fanbase that will always support her and GP interest. 

Katy. Britney does not have what it takes to have a comeback. 

• Like 1

i think katy cuz britney lost all of her hype. now shes just a awkward lady with knives to gp

I'm a Britney fan and like her more than Katy (who also like) but I think the right answer is Katy

Katy because she wants it. Britney said she's done with music, it's time to respect her decision and autonomy. We will always have her past work, she gave us her all for years and she's earned to live her life as she chooses to.

Britney was always the bigger celebrity and name. She would have by far the bigger demand and interest. The problem is she doesn't have the drive, smarts or talent to pull off a comeback whereas Katy does even if no one is anticipating it. It would be an instance of both flopping but Katy flopping less due to sheer work ethic.

If Britney wanted to do one more era and give everything to make it eventful she would make it big without any doubt. Though this ain’t happening, she does not want it. 

2 hours ago, DoubleRainbow! said:

Spotify Daily Artists WW:

70. Katy Perry

181. Britney Spears 

Babe please, dont embarrass yourself

you are comparing someone who debuted in '98, to one from '08

ot: Probably Katy, because Britney's team is non-existent (and her previous one was still doing promotion like it's in the Bush era)

not to mention RCA is a crap label + Britney not being up for a comeback

however, Britney has much more dedicated fans

which will probably give her more sales

Katy. 

I feel like the public would want Britney more, but Katy Perry would be more active and therefor more successful in her comeback.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.