Is ‘Make You Mine’ coming?

Parallel

After years of having a struggling yet fledgling pop music career, Madison Beer has been able to rack up streams with her new hit “Make You Mine” which is also going viral on TikTok and gaining traction on radio. Considering she’s still a relatively unknown act to the GP, will this be the song to be her breakout hit?
Will she join the likes of Sabrina in exiting pop flopdom after years in purgatory?

• Like 2

I hope so :jonny: she deserves so much more 

• Like 2

I pray, this songs a bop and she has been trying her hardest to break through. Also she's evoking her Jennifer's Body here and that alone deserves to smash

Edited by LustSpell

yall said this about Selfish and whatever else but it didn't happen. this is getting good reception but i don't really see it as a hit outside of tiktok

i wouldn't say Sabrina exited either

1 minute ago, Saint James said:

i wouldn't say Sabrina exited either

Sabrina went from not being able to chart for years to currently having a song sitting in the top 30 of the BB100. Yeah it's not a mega smash, but it's not what anyone would've expected a couple of years ago.

OT: We'll have to wait and see but it's a bop so I wouldn't be mad about it

I'm glad she's finally getting a (possible) hit, but I have to say it's insane how many chances she's been given to take off.

Rooting for her. I also don't think she's that unknown, people just sadly care about her looks (hence those viral posts about her look-a-likes and stuff) more than her music.

The song is honestly great. She's been making good pop music for quite some time, she deserves. And I'm pretty sure it would have already happened if she was on another label and not Epic. She's had several songs start to bubble up in the exact same way Nonsense and Feather did, but her label just sat there and did nothing. No radio, no autoplay, no promo.

justice for her underrated classic blue :heart:

it's a catchy bop so hopefully

I’m glad if it becomes a smash

its already viral on TikTok and re entering the charts WW on Spotify :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.