Cascada - 'Studio 24'

TakeYouToHell

Christian Geller is not only producing the lead single but producing the entire album? :toofunny2:

Em7JbIWVoAA3WHj.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I just noticed that Manian and Yanou are not credited on the new album:biblio:  So it looks like Cascada is a soloist now:gaycat2:

• Like 1

No Eurodance no Cascada!

• Like 2

Early 2000s dance music seems to be on the rise and she makes a tribute album to the early 2020s disco craze that has been slowly dying for a while:suburban: This Don't Start Now wannabe is definetly a choice. Yanou and Manian not being part of this is just the cherry on top of this mess, but I'm also glad so I can archive this under Natalie solo project in my deluded mind:suburban:

• Like 1

I have never heard of this Christian Geller but could somebody give few examples of his “better sounding” tracks if he has those since everyone seems to be hating on him:dies:

51 minutes ago, alexaalto said:

I have never heard of this Christian Geller but could somebody give few examples of his “better sounding” tracks if he has those since everyone seems to be hating on him:dies:

I actually really like his Daylight In Your Eyes version, I think it's genuinely good and not in "guilty pleasure trash bop" way like the two other songs I posted

Other than that he's a schlager producer through and through. If you're into that, I think he's ok, however the bar is in hell with German schlager.

This one is a paint by the numbers Helene Fischer cover, but the production on the original is good enough to survive the cover.

Apparently he is an occasional remixer under the alias Nick Raider, but the only songs I can find are just schlager again and then there's this ok Boney M remix:

Interestingly enough, he was kind of in the same dance-pop scene as Cascada in the mid-2000s

Edited by The Next Day

As a big Cascada fan, I'm excited for the new album. I really hope its leaning on the eurodance side rather than disco though. 

I agree, why October?!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.