Which era did you become a Swiftie?

naval23

Which era?  

214 members have voted

1. 1. Which era did you become a Swiftie?

• Taylor Swift (2006)
    • Fearless (2008)
    • Speak Now (2010)
    • Red (2012)
    • 1989 (2014)
    • Reputation (2017)
    • Lover (2019)
    • folklore (2020)
    • evermore (2020)
    • Midnights (2022)
    • I'm not a Swiftie.

1 hour ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

:gaycat7:

It's great

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• queenoftheclouds

• trainsskyscrapers

• Jay07

• Into The Void

Fearless. Back in the music choice days, they had a lot of music/specials from her debut era and that was kind of my introduction to her music/country. I enjoyed all her music videos (Picture to Burn, Our Song, Teardrops etc. and even saw some of her acoustic live performances and was interested in her from that point on. A couple months later, I heard Love Story, as well as Change, and fell in love :jonny:

Fearless was the first album I ever bought (ironically I was trying to find a Vanessa Carlton album ddd) and I’ve been a stan ever since :dies:

I'm already a big fan during Speak Now, but Red really cemented it. When I heard All Too Well, that's it, I've concluded that her songwriting is miles better than her peers.

5 hours ago, Maxxxine said:

Anyways, judging by your top picks you have the taste of the ‘teen girl’ demo of her fan base. You must be a teen girl. 

Nope. I just have a soft spot for the alchemy of a successful pop song: a battle-tested rollercoaster. The dynamics, pre-chorus, and explosion into the chorus have to be perfect to not lose any interest along the way. Only a select few artists have cracked the code past 2010, and TSwift was one of them. You're on a pop forum lol.

In her rush to be taken seriously post-Lover, she surrounded herself with pretentious people who share their style with everyone else they work with and eliminated the fun from her music.

Speak Now. I became a casual fan with 'You Belong With Me' but it was the release of 'Mine' and the Speak Now album I absolutely became a swiftie.

Debut album. Our song made me a stan. 

Just before ME! dropped, it's been nice to visit her older albums as her rerecordings have come out

I finally understand why Red & Speak Now are considered her best :jonnycat:

• Like 1

Once she stops preventing my faves from going No.1 I’ll stan her :heart: 

Fearless. It was her first album released here in Spain

When I first heard Safe & Sound, I knew she would serve a full album of that quality one day, and she did with Folklore :kiss:

I'm not a Swiftie because she rooted for the Kansas City Chiefs.

Only really stanned during reputation. I was so excited for her new direction when LWYMMD and RFI dropped, then got so disappointed when she faked us out and the album was typical Taylor love songs. 

Edited by Aaron

24 minutes ago, HealerKirby said:

When I first heard Safe & Sound, I knew she would serve a full album of that quality one day, and she did with Folklore :kiss:

Safe and Sound was a moment :flame:

Evermore. I listened it for the first time like 6 months after it dropped. I liked some of her lyrical masterpieces here and there, but it wasn’t until I heard the whole album that I knew I had to stan. I believe the first one was the title track, one of my favorites of all time.

I officially became a fan when I first heard We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together.

teardrops on my guitar got me hooked

• Haha 1

• Like 1

was always a fan but speak now :heart:

haunted (acoustic) changed lives

I haaated teardrops when it first came out but I was obsessed with Our song, Fearless came out and I liked the singles but was still a fan but Speak Now made me a Swiftie. I listened to Back To Decemeber sooo many times acting like I was so heartbroken at a young ass age. I also loved the aesthetic and ofc Enchanted, Last Kiss, Dear John, Long Live etc. 

Between Peak Low and Sacred. The Red promo singles mini era was such a MOMENT.

Red:heart: She got me with We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together but I Knew You Were Trouble truly sealed the deal.

Edited by gagacasanova

knew since fearless, fan since speak now, stan since 1989:gaylorcat2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.