Barb travels to fight Nicki hater over stan twitter drama: gets arrested

TROPICUM

At least a swifte would investigate and get your full name and date of birth and manage to get a piece of your pubic hair to cast a dark magic spell on you just to tolerate their favs music. 

But this is just on a whole another level

• Haha 7

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Superbitch

• dinorhino

• JO1s

• TalkThatRihanna

Most Stan’s suffer from mental illness. Y’all gotta really stop taking this so serious. I cannot count how many people have tried to drag me over an opinion on people yall have NEVER met. Please touch grass, log off, and get friends 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, redsbae said:

Most Stan’s suffer from mental illness. Y’all gotta really stop taking this so serious. I cannot count how many people have tried to drag me over an opinion on people yall have NEVER met. Please touch grass, log off, and get friends 

Both of the people in that situation actually do have a mental illness. They’ve admitted to it, on top of that fact that they are rather young too. I think going out and touching grass is the problem with them. They need to stay inside and have parental supervision. 

• Like 1

Insert the gif of two trash binsnfollowing eachother down the road.

So dis what they look like IRL………..

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

21 hours ago, Popboi. said:

That Barb had a kii and what not over Megan getting shot not long ago. Hope this teaches a lesson or two to not glorify domestic violence and gun assault.

Oh jesus gross.

Anyway, let's stream HISS for clear skin.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Superbitch said:

Yeah there was another garb who was making fun of Megan’s mom being dead saying she should dig her corpse and well…

@Rogue @Pink Whitney @Legend ReX

disgusted face GIF

This is pathetic, im sorry. Hope he gets help.

4 hours ago, Tropez said:

Both of the people in that situation actually do have a mental illness. They’ve admitted to it, on top of that fact that they are rather young too. I think going out and touching grass is the problem with them. They need to stay inside and have parental supervision. 

Autism isn't a mental illness 

This appeared in my head as I was going to bed

Spoiler

Sorry idk how to downsize the file :emofish:

spacer.png

• Haha 3

This is one of the funniest and most pathetic things I've ever witnessed in stan or pop culture lmaoooooo. :redface:

the context, the people involved, the footage, THE MEMES, the edits... God, this is cinema. :clap3:

18 hours ago, JO1s said:

Not the Blaire White pfp…

18 hours ago, mons†er said:

I know we think it’s funny but it’s genuinely not. It’s gotten VERY weird and the behavior is alarming. someone showing up to your home over insults on twitter about artists neither one of you know? what if The Barb had a weapon? or what if the other party never knew that person was outside their home? This experience is shameful, scary and unhinged. 

Doesn’t help that they both basically outed their addresses by filming where they live to each other

5 hours ago, Tropez said:

What does Kenzo have?

30 minutes ago, Bewitched said:

Not the Blaire White pfp…

Doesn’t help that they both basically outed their addresses by filming where they live to each other

What does Kenzo have?

From the Twitter comments, it said that Jazmine already doxxed Kenzo before the video of him basically say pull up to his house in the background was made

Jazmine says (s)he(?) has autism. One of Kenzo's parents have allegedly said he are also autistic. Autism isn't a mental illness and it's lame for other people (not you, you didn't say it) to say such a thing

Mental illnesses distort your reality and/or impair your cognitive functions, hence why clinical depression and bipolar disorders are considered mental illness. Autism by itself does not impair your cognitive functions or distort your reality but it has very high comorbid rates with other disorders such as ADHD, clinical depression, ocd, intellectual disorders etc but those are still separate from being autistic

Autism in isolation primarily has problems because it is atypical of a neurodivergent society's way of functioning as opposed to being hindered or inept from doing things (similar to ADHD). Less about you cannot function but more so you function in a different way that society does not accept and therefore causes problems.

Mental illness also has also been historically used to demonise unorthodox dispositions as well which autism often falls under. I don't think we need to re-hash how being gay was clinically considered a mental illness up until relatively recently. 

• Like 3

Stan Twitter should be shut down tbh 

• Like 1

this gif appeared on my tl tho I didn't know what it stood for lmao why would I never think about this? lmaoooooo

taylorsantihero_-_1768140964097351969.gi

it's giving ice spice fan tbh

• Haha 1

https://www.dexerto.com/music/dua-lipa-fan-calls-cops-as-nicki-minaj-fan-flies-to-his

Music fans are not immune to duking it out online. When artists aren’t going head-to-head in passive-aggressive posts, their fans are feuding over chart stats and their favorite artists’ output. Rarely does a fan beef go offline.

However, on March 13, two fans came to blows over their Twitter/X beef which was taken to the extreme after a fan approached another fan in person.

David Corales (who goes by Jazmine Onika on Twitter/X) and Kenzo (known as popsongaesthete) engaged in a heated argument after Corales pulled up at Kenzo’s house.

Dua-LIpa-fan-calls-cops-on-Nicki-MInaj-f

Edited by KeirGrey

there shoud be a film of this like wtf

narcissists are really a magnet for other narcissists 

the fanbase is truly the pits 

On 3/14/2024 at 2:40 AM, punisher said:

of course its that fanbase

Its funny you say this considering , the hive, swifties and cardi fans are fully capable of doing this

That random "f4ck Dua Lipa" sent me to the moon. :deadbanana4:

On 3/16/2024 at 10:55 AM, goverm3nth0ker said:

there shoud be a film of this like wtf

Amazon made a show called swamp about those sickos

• Haha 1

I can't with the continuation of how crazy Nicki stans truly are. Like no other fanbase does this kind of sh*t. They need to get themselves evaluated, seriously this fanbase is truly something "special"

cray-cray-nene.gif

Is this real? Ive seen this guy on tik tok and hes always with this other guy saying sexual stuff to him. :dies: 

part 2: 

(a new diff cardi fan has now began to stalk jazmine and threw a raw burrito @ them and got arrested)

Edited by VenusFlyTrap

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.