Scarlett Johansson offered lead role in 7th Jurassic movie

DONTYELLATME

Girl no

take it, queen :loki:

21 hours ago, Dark Phoenix said:

I doubt that she needs the money so hopefully she doesn’t make this, also Bryce was a redhead and then they go for a redhead again??

I know they’re afraid of booking a black or Latina lead but well maybe a brunette girl like how Megan Fox landed in Transformers, actually she would be amazing in the role! Or someone agile like Gal Gadot or Jolie were in their action roles. Or get Charlize 

Scarlett is blonde not a redhead.

This saga has a plot just works only one time. Why they are at the 10th film or something already. Why is Hollywood like that? I can understand you make a kinda of sequel - remake every 20 years cause nostalgia works but like 4-5 new films in 10 years :rip:

The last Trilogy already lost 700M dollars at the box office from the first movie to the last.

Edited by vale9001

Reaction Gif GIF by MOODMAN

I like Scarlett so why not but make the movie more like Jurassic Parks than Jurrasic Worlds 

As a T-rex?

200.gif?cid=a595bef3zrpo0rx3z8s23vtuamkr

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

How long are they going to milk this dinosaur for

Ah yes, my favorite dinosaur, ScarJoonhosaurus

uhm, some of ya'll had terrible childhoods and it shows :biblio:

OT: YAAASSSSS Scarlett is a wonderful addition to Jurassic World. Just reboot everything and restart the storyline

Edited by shinyshimmery

Rumors are that Jennifer was also offered the role, but don't know if this is legit.

• 2 weeks later...

wait but where is the franchise heading now? I thought Dominion would be the last film. it's now in-universe common knowledge that dinosaurs are somehow integrated in the ecosystem, so everybody is used to dinosaurs now. 

1 hour ago, Innocencelost said:

wait but where is the franchise heading now? I thought Dominion would be the last film. it's now in-universe common knowledge that dinosaurs are somehow integrated in the ecosystem, so everybody is used to dinosaurs now. 

That won't stop them, they can pull this trilogy as a prequelogy or something of the first one, or I'm sure they won't be to worried to just reboot the last trilogy, not like the fans would care.

Not JLaw passing and they coming to ScarJo as Plan B, hopefully she ditches them too.

Jlaw was probably like I'm not doing another franchise for no less than $20M per film and for that I don't blame her!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.