Edited by WildAmerican
  • Like 2

I'm so f*cking tired of Florida Dems :ace:

My state is in SHAMBLES :ace:

1 minute ago, EnigmaticAndroid said:

I'm so f*cking tired of Florida Dems :ace:

Spoiler

i didn't know you're from FL! me too! I grew up there but got the **** out :dies:

There’s wasn’t any reason to cancel it 💀 Biden would’ve won easily anyway. The FL Dem party has been a wreck since 2015. Nothing will change. FL is gone for the Dems just like OH is. 

Georgia, Arizona, and NC is the new Florida,Ohio, and Iowa  🎉

Edited by GhostBox

Florida is a lost cause for a generation to come, if the ocean doesn’t take it first. All the crazy antivaxers and quanon loonies moved there because of desantis. I would say 60% of that state doesn’t have a firm grip on reality. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, WildAmerican said:

How so?

3 hours ago, WildAmerican said:
  Hide contents

i didn't know you're from FL! me too! I grew up there but got the **** out :dies:

Spoiler

Omg, Gator Queen! I'm born and raised but am ready to get out semi-soon. :gaycat1:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Maxxxine said:

How so?

We're basically hurricane valley, there's a really bad home insurance crisis, everyone's moving from up north and clogging everything up, it's becoming way too expensive to live in even quite a few suburban areas and smaller towns, public education is falling apart in part because of DeSantis, the anti-LGBT legislation... it's a mess. :ace:

Edited by EnigmaticAndroid

• ATRL Moderator

This was literally so stupid. I happily voted for Marianne today but it's not like she or anyone but Biden was going to win the primary. Everyone knows that. Them feeling like they needed to do anti-Democratic things so boldly to "protect Biden" from literally nothing just defaces them and hurts them altogether. It's sad.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.