ZAYN - 'ROOM UNDER THE STAIRS'

kyliefever2002

Why is the demo of Alienated is lowkey better than the final version, omg? :loud:

• Like 2

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• effy

• Movimento Perpétuo

• dirrtydiana

• Burn

2 hours ago, Movimento Perpétuo said:

Why is the demo of Alienated is lowkey better than the final version, omg? :loud:

it's gorgeous indeed :wanda: he needs to remix it with a female artist (Kacey Musgraves maybe?) to get at least a moderate hit

• Thanks 1

i'm OBSESSED with fuchsia sea, the chorus is so catchy and his vocals are sublime  :gaycat7:

FEROCIOUUUUS DEVOTION

I CAN'T KEEP IT UP, I'M FALLIN INTO MOTION

Vibing GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

"fuchsia sea" would be a great fit in a mystery/thriller movies easily. especially the last part of the song with the high notes. 

Also "false starts" and "something in the water" would be a great soundtrack for movies like "Challengers".

• Like 1

Alienated Demo is one of my favourite songs this year and one of my fav ZAYN songs ever. I'm blown away.

• Like 1

Im glad he dropped Z side cause why these songs are good and why songs like Ignorance Ain't Bliss didn't even make it to the original album 

Okay I've been sleeping on this album because I wasn't feeling the first two singles, but wow I actually kind of love it?? Stardust, Something in The Water are highlights in his discography :heart2:

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

i mean it's been 8 years. he is coming back ye all !!!

• Like 1

anyone got their Blood Records vinyl yet? mine is still on the way and I can't wait to see what it looks like 

My woman is an amazing song. good job zayn :clap3:

The Time it's so good:clap3:.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.