Top Posters In This Topic

• Pink Ranger

• VictorJustino

• Freakshowvato

• Havoc

Then so are we!

spacer.png

• Haha 3

can she stop with the facetune and filers? but other than that i'm ready. hopefully unlike miley or selena she puts in the work promo wise and give us bops. i miss hearing her on the radio, charting and collecting. you got this demetria!

• Thumbs Down 3

Just now, Freakshowvato said:

I have a good feeling with her new manager

who are they?

3 minutes ago, SchmoodRing said:

who are they?

Brandon Creed, the same manager of Ariana, Troye Sivan, Charli XCX

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Freakshowvato said:

Brandon Creed, the same manager of Ariana, Troye Sivan, Charli XCX

Doesn't Demi have a history of her managers prioritising artists other than her?

She needs to be a person's first big person they've managed so they'll be more attached to helping her

• Like 1

When she ejaculates is it black stuff like in the Heart Attack video?

• Haha 1

I hope she goes back to her pop roots. Because that rocker chick persona didn’t pan out well for her. 

Is it really happening? :lakitu:

give us that new pop-r&b smasha :duca:

so glad that rock shtick has been dropped, she obvs wasn't earning much with that style & sound

She won’t do good with anything at this point I think. Her career hasn’t been looking very promising. 

Dancing With The Devil GIF by Demi Lovato

I'm ready! I knew she'd do back to pop eventually. I'm hoping for a Tell Me You Love Me 2.0 but elevated with the personal songwriting of The Art of Starting Over :clap3:

29 minutes ago, WeWon said:

She won’t do good with anything at this point I think. Her career hasn’t been looking very promising. 

Honestly, she's survived so much at this point that I'd be fine with her just making the music that makes her and her fans happy.

Edited by pinkbowvintage

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, WeWon said:

Demi hasn’t cared about commercial success in the best part of half a decade. That can be shown by the lack of support from her label/ex management. Not a single solo Demi song has graced the top ten on TTH since “Tell Me You Love Me” back in 2017. Not a single radio deal either.

Time is the ultimate truth teller, if she starts to care again about charts we’ll see it reflected in the push she’s given on streaming/radio if not she’ll carry on just releasing music for the fans which regardless we love so, we win.

spacer.png

Edited by Pink Ranger
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, pinkbowvintage said:

I'm ready! I knew she'd do back to pop eventually. I'm hoping for a Tell Me You Love Me 2.0 but elevated with the personal songwriting of The Art of Starting Over :clap3:

If she done this it would be her best album guaranteed, never thought of a TMYLM sounding album with DWTD writing.. whew let’s go :wanda: 

• Like 1

She's coming for the sucessor of TMYLM.

She's soooo Beautiful and hot.

I Hope She's ready to promoting and putting force on streams, because If she wants success Again, she needs to work a lot

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Pink Ranger said:

If she done this it would be her best album guaranteed, never thought of a TMYLM sounding album with DWTD writing.. whew let’s go :wanda: 

YUP exactly. I want punchy, personal, hard-hitting songs but with the R&B pop sound. It'd be iconic. 

I hope the rumors are true and she's going for the pop/r&b vibe rather than rock again

29 minutes ago, duadududt said:

I hope the rumors are true and she's going for the pop/r&b vibe rather than rock again

I honestly think she's going mix everything

Hope comes with the quality from Cry Baby that IS a great example.

• Like 1

we need games 2.0 :WAP:

• Like 1

I know I'm in the minority with this opinion, but I really want her to go back to the Unbroken/Demi sound. I would give anything to get songs like Skyscraper, Lightweight, Fix A Heart, Give Your Heart A Break, My Love Is Like A Star,  Heart Attack, Two Pieces, In Case and I Hate You Don't Leave Me again.

• Like 2
  • Confused 2

8 hours ago, Saintlor said:

Doesn't Demi have a history of her managers prioritising artists other than her?

She needs to be a person's first big person they've managed so they'll be more attached to helping her

Only Scooter Braun but shes now the second biggest artist on the roster. He already got her a lead role in a dramatic film

she should keep it

56 minutes ago, Freakshowvato said:

Only Scooter Braun but shes now the second biggest artist on the roster. He already got her a lead role in a dramatic film

I mean... Philly had her as the biggest Act but he ALWAYS favoured Jonas Brothers

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.