“X-Men 97” gay creator abruptly fired one week before premiere

Horizon Flame

Edited by Horizon Flame

Why did you mention his sexuality in the title as if it was relevant?

• Like 12
  • Haha 1

He’s deleted his personal accounts. Perhaps something is about to be released?

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Space Cowboy said:

Why did you mention his sexuality in the title as if it was relevant?

It is. That’s how Disney presented him. He was, and I quote, bringing his Black gay identity to the show. He also runs a gay OnlyFans account and posted photos of himself in a hat that said “pig bottom”. There are many rumors and allegations swirling. 

Edited by Horizon Flame
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Horizon Flame said:

It is. That’s how Disney presented him. He was, and I quote, bringing his Black gay identity to the show. He also runs a gay OnlyFans account and posted photos of himself in a hat that said “pig bottom”. There are many rumors and allegations swirling. 

Disgusting. Any gay person who wants a respectable job shouldn’t do that kind of stuff publicly.

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 4

Let me guess they found out he had an OF/x account? :ryan3:

edit: lmao my guess was right :deadbanana2:

Edited by bjorn
  • Haha 6

Oh lord not another round of the puritanical victorian pearl clutching sex-is-bad, nudity-is-wrong parade.

giphy.gif?cid=82a1493b5nbcoekb8o1l37e8zxn8xepnjpytsxs2rcy0yuiy&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

gays are so weird tbh the sex addiction is too much :redface:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 10
  • Thumbs Down 8

Gays need to stop creating only fan accounts. All it does it shoot you in the foot if you have a day job. 

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 5

Well Disney has the right to distance themselves from anything. The internet is forever kids.

• Like 5

Was the OF account a secret? Cause surely they would know about it before hiring him

It's either there's a bad expose of him coming, or they're scared of conservative backlash of his involvement in a "children's cartoon". But the latter would leave them open even further backlash of discrimination and unjust termination. So I guess its the former.

Edited by Gui Blackout
  • Like 2

wow. i thought his OF account and twitter were both already widely known, he mades no attempts to hide it so perhaps something dark is going to come out soon. 

from a purely creative pov though, i am glad he is out. he is always on twitter talking **** about emma frost and he's a huge jean + cyclops stan, so my fav was never going to get any positive spotlight with him in charge :coffee2:

• Haha 1

Failing to see how his sex life/onlyfans account has anything to do with his job. It's not something I'd personally do especially if I had a fetish like *ahem* that, but what you do outside of work is not your employer's business.

Now if he had videos on his OF with Disney's logo in the background of his videos that would be a completely different kettle of fish...

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, K$Ellie said:

Where does it say he has a sex addiction??? 

• Thumbs Down 1

I thought this thread was going to be about Bryan Singer finally getting what he deserves when I saw the headline at a glance smh

13 minutes ago, glitch said:

Failing to see how his sex life/onlyfans account has anything to do with his job. It's not something I'd personally do especially if I had a fetish like *ahem* that, but what you do outside of work is not your employer's business.

Now if he had videos on his OF with Disney's logo in the background of his videos that would be a completely different kettle of fish...

Do you really think Disney is going to let a pig bottom OF creator be their public liaison?

• Haha 2

i’ll never get the gays that are into the whole pig thing like :deadbanana2:

20 minutes ago, iconicyayo said:

from a purely creative pov though, i am glad he is out. he is always on twitter talking **** about emma frost and he's a huge jean + cyclops stan, so my fav was never going to get any positive spotlight with him in charge :coffee2:

Wtf OF aside, he needs to stay away from any X-Men content forever :biblio:

I have to imagine this is worse than having an onlyfans. He apparently deleted all his socials 

Well, at least he can now focus on his OF career. :clap3:

His silence on social media has been acute as he was a prolific poster, sharing X-Men tidbits as well as shirtless pictures of himself at the gym.

:rip:

• Haha 1

Wasn’t he also fired from The Witcher awhile back? I remember reading about how awful he was at the time so there’s probably more to the story than just his OF account.

1 hour ago, K$Ellie said:

Really would love to know what in this thread could have inspired you to write this

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Should’ve never been hired in the first place. Considering he deleted his socials it’s probably bad. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.