Fav places to get a sub?

Katamari

well?

subway? jersey mikes? publix

i have a taste for a meatball sub and high blood pressure  :thing:

• Like 1

I went to Subway a few months ago, and left after seeing that a basic footlong is now $13:bibliahh:I hadn't been there in years 

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Reginald said:

I went to Subway a few months ago, and left after seeing that a basic footlong is now $13:bibliahh:I hadn't been there in years 

Ugh see the problem with "five dollar footlong" being such an iconic jingle for them is that people remember when they nearly triple the price :deadbanana4:

• Haha 4

56 minutes ago, Reginald said:

Yeah they are robbers and scammers that never recovered from the Jared controversy wbk 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Reginald said:

$13!!!!????  Are they putting lobster and caviar in those subs? 

• Haha 2

I only really go to local restaurants since they are better and I see no reason to support large corporations.  There is a deli across the street that I got a sandwich from once and it was good.  Would go back. 

• Like 1

Even tho I live in the US, we are AWFUL here when it comes to healthy and high quality food so ever since the Irish court exposed mizgirl Subway for not using real bread (the court ruled that it had way too much sugar to be considered bread) I stopped eating there and haven't had it in years (with the exception of their cookies which are still decent I guess).

Jersey Mikes is my MPG who I stan... the others not so much.

Edited by imabadkid

1 hour ago, Reginald said:

Omg, that happen to me a few weeks ago too. I was like ain’t these use to be $5:deadvision: tf? This inflation is getting outta hand

• Haha 1

I don’t really get subs too often but if I did I’d probably just go to a local place. But if I’m doing a road trip and it’s on the way then QuickChek. It’s so much fresher than Subway and almost identical in taste to a local spot. 

Wait jimmy John’s has a good rating :thing:

10 minutes ago, Maroonx said:

1200x600wa.png

It took way too long for something like this to be posted tbh  :thing: 

• Haha 1

Usually Grindr or fetlife :giraffe:

Subway is only place I know that sell Subs xD

unless your talking about the speakers for your car .. I know a good car mod place that sells those

Any place that's not Subway. They are such a scam, the last time I got a 6 inch from there it was almost $9. :rip: Plus the quality is below the floor of hell. :rip:

Publix - the best! The only thing I miss about Florida 

Grindr or places like the local arthouse theater usually have more subs than the typical places  

Posted (edited)
31 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

Grindr or places like the local arthouse theater usually have more subs than the typical places  

ddd i cant 

Edited by Katamari

Firehouse Subs, but it's gotten soooooo expensive that I can't even remember the last time I ate there. There's a Subway close to where I live so I'll go if I need something quick (sometimes they have buy one get one free deals which is nice) but yeah I'd try to find a local spot before a chain.

OMG I just remembered Quiznos, that was my **** growing up. I always get surprised when I see one because I assumed they all went out of business.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ewan Chaos said:

Firehouse Subs, but it's gotten soooooo expensive that I can't even remember the last time I ate there. There's a Subway close to where I live so I'll go if I need something quick (sometimes they have buy one get one free deals which is nice) but yeah I'd try to find a local spot before a chain.

OMG I just remembered Quiznos, that was my **** growing up. I always get surprised when I see one because I assumed they all went out of business.

2 hours ago, harwee said:

Firehouse!

Oh they have meatball subs too :jonnycat:

that sodium count tho :thing:

2 hours ago, Katamari said:

that sodium count tho :thing:

I know!  :coffee:

Edited by harwee

Subway is the nearest one by my neighborhood. There is a Jersey Mike's near work. I hate how Subway is switching to Pepsi next year :redface:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.