How much has happened in your life since your fave released a full English record?

BionicWooHoo

Did you have a baby? Get married? Get divorced? Graduate from college? 

For me, I changed jobs, got promoted, went through COVID, a presidential change, changed jobs again, went back to school for my Masters and about to graduate, and now about to go through another presidential election :suburban:

• Like 2

Graduated and got a few jobs under my belt

1 hour ago, BionicWooHoo said:

Did you have a baby? Get married? Get divorced? Graduate from college? 

For me, I changed jobs, got promoted, went through COVID, a presidential change, changed jobs again, went back to school for my Masters and about to graduate, and now about to go through another presidential election :suburban:

Your fave Mimi too?!

:suburban:

1 hour ago, LadyDiana said:

Your fave Mimi too?!

Yes applies to her too

• Haha 1

Broke up with my pandemic boyfriend

graduated from college 

2 jobs 

Since Katy dropped Smile I:

- switched jobs two times

- did two internships

- graduated

- got covid 

- started on a new degree

Omg :deadbanana:

Since Chromatica my life has been a rollercoaster.. 

it started a mess during the release :toofunny2:

the album was the only thing that made me happy for the longest time. I was at the military during covid and it was one of the hardest days in my life. 

after the military i had no job ofcourse because of covid so i had to go to my families house and it was 1 year of HELL. 
we were about to kill each other so i haf to leave the house (and the military made me mentally unstable for a while and gaga screaming “my biggest enemy is me” didn’t help either) :suburban: 

After hell of a life for 1 year i moved to another city where the most toxic person ever i have seen was. He made sure the torture continued :) 

i found a job with good salary but i was spending it all because i was so unhappy inside. That obsessive person was the reason i had to leave the job though (he attacked me out of nowhere in the company and they told me they can’t work with me.) 

i found 2 weeks later better work though but the environment there was a mess. The homophobia was in a bigger level but i did my best to heal this time. I knew everyone hated me BUT i also knew that they hated everyone else even themselves. 

after working there for 1 year and collecting nice numbers of money, i got attacked by that same obsessed person again. This time i attacked back and it was one of the worst days in my life. I called the police and picked up a few clothes and left the place. Didn’t tell my family anything because according to them IT WAS MY FAULT (because i’m gay and i’m not straight acting) 

i left them all and took the biggest risk i could took. I moved to a country i knew NOTHING about. But i didn’t care i had to do it. I cried for 2 months long and today, (8 months after that incident) i’m LIVING MY BEST LIFE. 

people are LOVING me, respecting me (and they make it obvious they respect my sexuality) want to hangout with me and much more. I saw tiktoks during that time about manifesting and changing your life and i was doing it too. Today everything is fantastic and much better than i could dream. 

Feels so good to be on the street walking with a man hand on hand without fear :alexz3:

4 hours ago, Funnyfatty said:

Feels so good to be on the street walking with a man hand on hand without fear :alexz3:

Didn't read all that, but glad it worked out for you:suburban:

21 minutes ago, LadyDiana said:

Didn't read all that, but glad it worked out for you:suburban:

Its full of drama and trauma so you don’t have to read it lol it doesn’t even matter anymore :alexz3:

• Like 1

I mean it's been 6 years since Xtina last english record...:rip:

I had a good weekend I guess!

ariana GIF

• Like 1

They last released an album in 2022 unless we’re counting live albums as in that case it’s been since 2023. I went on a lovely vacation in Fuerteventura with my family, had a long-term friendship end, started working with a personal trainer and my sister after what felt like an eternity of personal issues finally had her hysterectomy which was a success and she’s currently recovering at home. I also have another holiday booked for later this year in Cyprus and my faves posted a teaser last night of their new single / era.

2024 is going to be my year.

Shakira released her record in 2014

2015 : I just gave up trying to get into my dream health field after 5 years of strugglin

2016-2018 : Moved to the Public University of my hometown to study a B.A and the university just sucked

2019 : Lost year-Dark one-Sex slutty era. My blackout era.

2020 : Moved to a fantastic private university (One of the top ones of my country) and was havin a Life Peak in all the avenues. Covid happened and ruined everything. Whole year inside home then

2021 : Whole year inside home waiting for the vaciness. Sun again cause the vacinees. Dad fired from his job. Economical crisis. Me unable to find a job too

2022 : Moved to a new town and things went great. Dad got a good job. It was a fun year

2023 : I: Went back to Uni and good great scores and had lots of fun / II Dad ruined the whole semester with his shitty behaviour and antics

2024 : Havin a Chill Time Before a Tornado of experiences coming soon. Takin Break from Uni. Lookin for a Job and i will get one soon.
Had a traumatic event -uber crash

Edited by AvadaKedavra

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.