Have you stop eating out?

Gorjesspazze9

Have you stop Eating out at restaurants recently? I haven’t gone to a restaurant in several months…. Just order door dash if I am hungry nowadays. 

Do you eat out often? Are you Over with the increase of food cost? 

only when he's had enough 🙏

• Haha 10

um

nope, went out like thrice in the last week

Are we talking about food?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

warm inside?

i eat out all the time bc I can afford it and I like cooking but don't like cleaning up :gaycatina1:

• Like 1

Door dash? The only reason I’d completely cut out restaurants is to save money and door dash is so much more expensive :ryan3: I only go once in awhile with a friend but typically I eat at home 

• Like 1

I’ve been trying to cut back. I have roommates so it’s annoying cooking having to be in the way, and we don’t have a dishwasher or anything. If I lived alone I know that would easily stop. :rip:

• Like 1

BrandNewBrandon

1000_F_538504892_d9ByzKs4FGmaWWI9GhifjuZ

• Haha 4

In my entire life I have been to a restaurant probably only 8 times, no more :chick1: I prefer to cook myself tbh

• Like 1

Yeah about twice a week. Have gotten way more selective on what I eat out now.

• Like 1

You are concerned with the increased of food cost but order doorfash which is more expensive than eating out or takeout??? :rip:

• Haha 3

Yes, the fact that food quality and service have gotten so much worse, while the prices have doubled is crazy. 

I'll only go out to eat for special occasions now and even then I feel mad that I'm spending money on something I could have cooked myself

• Like 1

No me and my family need to save money

yes. when he **** me good, i take his ass to red lobster

These days I've been ordering more DoorDash too. Nowadays when I eat out I opt for a quick fastfood meal, can't remember the last time I went to a proper restaurant :rip:

Have you guys seen what NYC has become? Everyday there is an attack somewhere, subway, migrant drama. Nooooo thanks I’ll stay indoor Uber eats or door dash it is for me. 

Yes, at this point every restaurant serves garbage food for $35 a pop. I’d rather splurge occasionally for real fine dining than waste money on food I could prepare better.

I live in an area with no food delivery so I have to go physically to restaurants to get takeout.

People? No

Food, kinda. Need to save money

• Like 1

Yeah I stopped ordering food, it’s better financially and health wise — at least with groceries and cooking at home you know what’s in your food 

Also I travel a lot so I try new things and restaurants in other places, but yeah at home in LA it’s giving cook at home and occasional matchacado erewhon smoothie 

• Like 1

I haven't really eaten out since covid started and got too used to the convenience of food delivery but at some point I'll try to break the habit.

• Like 1

I used to absolutely love eating out, until I moved to the US. I miss having decent service :gaycat6:

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.