Trump begs for money; "times are tough"

Cesar

• Haha 2

I mean i get campaigns have to do this but his seems so needy compared to the others 😂

When his activities are exposed as a complete fraud after he passes away (which I assume is when people will get interested in the state of his affairs), it'll be interesting. 

• Like 5

He's BROKE and he has many many lawsuits left :hippo: they are truly hitting his fat ass where it hurts 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, jadeabove said:

When his activities are exposed as a complete fraud after he passes away (which I assume is when people will get interested in the state of his affairs), it'll be interesting. 

He'll be made into a demi-god and his son will continue his mission. America won't be Trump-free for decades 

his smart cause he knows all his dumb supporters will give him money :deadbanana2:

• Like 2

A billionaire asking regular people for money... I... :deadbanana2: Republicans already don't want to pay high taxes that would benefit lower and middle class

• Like 7

This is so deeply embarrassing but MAGRATS will continue to pretend otherwise 

50 minutes ago, =NEX= said:

He'll be made into a demi-god and his son will continue his mission. America won't be Trump-free for decades 

None of his sons have his Trumpism. His daughter and Jared Kushner might be. But I doubt they are into politics as much as him. 

• Like 1

This man is such a clown :bibliahh: Holy s**t

:snowman:

get a f****** job then, uglee. McDonalds are always hiring :kiss:

• Haha 1

He could always ask his friend “Poten” for some cash 

1 hour ago, =NEX= said:

I'm not saying it will be a magical transition into fairyland. It will take time, and people tend to be in denial when faced with difficult or challenging information.

6 hours ago, Blue Jeans said:

A billionaire asking regular people for money... I... :deadbanana2: Republicans already don't want to pay high taxes that would benefit lower and middle class

5 dollars aint that much... yall tip that much to food delivery drivers already. 

It looks like one of those Face App AI fakes, but only this time it's real :deadbanana4:

the twitter handle being republicans against trump :rip:

9 hours ago, Blue Jeans said:

Once again another glorious lie that so many people still believe.  He’s not a billionaire.  In fact, Rihanna, Kylie Jenner, and Beyonce probably have more money saved than he does.  

6 hours ago, Archetype said:

Once again another glorious lie that so many people still believe.  He’s not a billionaire.  In fact, Rihanna, Kylie Jenner, and Beyonce probably have more money saved than he does.  

“Forbes has estimated his wealth for decades and estimates it at $2.6 billion as of 2024, with Trump making much higher claims.”

Or maybe he is losing more money and can’t pay for his lavish lifestyle? Maybe time to downgrade 

9 hours ago, shimind said:

5 dollars aint that much... yall tip that much to food delivery drivers already. 

You mean to tip people making poverty wages?  You're comparing that to giving 5 dollars to a multi-billionaire?

They all can’t be like good ole sleepy joe 

9 hours ago, Blue Jeans said:

“Forbes has estimated his wealth for decades and estimates it at $2.6 billion as of 2024, with Trump making much higher claims.”

Or maybe he is losing more money and can’t pay for his lavish lifestyle? Maybe time to downgrade 

His wealth, just like the man himself, is fraudulent.  At least 80% of his wealth, likely more than that, is not liquid, so he can't actually access that money.  Second, his net worth is tied to the fradulent valuations of his properties, something he was sued over by the state of NY and lost in court, meaning the valuations of his properties must now be reassessed and his net-worth is likely to plummet.  For example, he valued one of his buildings in Lower Manhattan at over 1 billion USD, and the 2024 independent valuation came well under 50% of that. Forbes is only using officially reported data, which comes from Trump, not from what is actually true.  Beyonce probably has more liquid cash than he does.

• Like 1

On 3/9/2024 at 6:34 PM, Blue Jeans said:

A billionaire? :rip: Girl he’s broke :ahh:

On 3/9/2024 at 6:28 PM, =NEX= said:

I do not believe this. The unique thing about Trump is that he can not be replaced. His children do not have the charisma or charm he has and are quite literally devoid of everything that makes Trump, Trump. Once Trump is gone, the foundation will crumble. The GOP knows this and it is exactly why they are hitching everything they have to him.

Edited by Sannie

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.