Bigger: Ariana Grande vs Kanye West

burninredhot

Vote!!  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Bigger WW?

2. 2. Bigger in US?

So I was in the Vultures thread and users there seemed to think that Kanye's going to block Ariana on Billboard this week with volume 2 coming out soon today. I personally feel that's delusional. What do the other girlies on ATRL think?

Edited by burninredhot

Kanye is a blackballed artist that's far past his prime and has burned every single bridge in his never-ending downward spiral.

With that being said, it's still Kanye.

• Like 2

Kanye is bigger than all of ATRL faves besides Taylor.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Overall - Kanye

Today - Ariana ( her career is also a lot newer too)

Kanye West seems to be a big artist in the US, bigger than Ariana Grande. Though most people above 18 have no idea he’s a rapper outside the US, he was basically known for being a total mess and Kim’s husband. Ariana is much bigger worldwide. 

Edited by Erreur2 La Nature
  • Confused 1

Well how many #1s does Kanye West have?:-* Ariana has 8

Edited by Princess Aurora

5 minutes ago, Princess Aurora said:

Two :rip: and one of them is thanks to Mrs Perry-Bloom

OT: The one that's not a Nazi 

• Haha 1

In the US : Kanye >>>
the rest Ariana 

In the US Kanye is bigger. Ariana stomps WW

in the US Kanye, he's very local I must say, ariana is way bigger worlwide.

Edited by Jonver

49 minutes ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

Kanye West seems to be a big artist in the US, bigger than Ariana Grande. Though most people above 18 have no idea he’s a rapper outside the US, he was basically known for being a total mess and Kim’s husband. Ariana is much bigger worldwide. 

Kanye is a mess but implying that he is only known as Kim's husband outside the US is untrue though

Kanye debuted like a decade before Ariana. Yet he still has as many Spotify streams as her, more pure, more digital sales. 

Plus he’s still worth 400m even after being black balled for his nasty comments. 

He’s obviously had a bigger career. That doesn’t take anything away from Ariana and her own massive accomplishments though. 

• Thanks 2

36 minutes ago, Princess Aurora said:

He has 4, P.S Rihanna has more no 1s than Madonna and I don't think that makes her bigger

Just now, Welovetrouble said:

He has 4, P.S Rihanna has more no 1s than Madonna and I don't think that makes her bigger

Well, Rihanna is considered the Black Madonna just saying :-*

1 hour ago, Jamie Starr said:

Kanye is a blackballed artist that's far past his prime and has burned every single bridge in his never-ending downward spiral.

With that being said, it's still Kanye.

The comments that got him blackballed also gave him clout and media attention tho. Most of his fans like him cuz he's supposed to be a "sigma" male with controversial opinions (+ the production skills)

1 hour ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

Kanye was NEVER known as being Kim husband 💀

1 hour ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

he was basically known for being a total mess and Kim’s husband.

I guess some users who grew up listening to Kanye might be mad at this but the fact that he was a Kardashian husband did introduce him to a lot of his "sigma male" idolizing fans

2 minutes ago, burninredhot said:

The comments that got him blackballed also gave him clout and media attention tho. Most of his fans like him cuz he's supposed to be a "sigma" male with controversial opinions (+ the production skills)

Media attention focused around his scandals and outlandish antics, not his album that was barely promoted and received 0 support from radio, streaming platforms, etc.

He's basically independent at this point and miraculously outperformed a few of his peers, as well as forerunners of the current generation. The music is largely responsible for that.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, burninredhot said:

I guess some users who grew up listening to Kanye might be mad at this but the fact that he was a Kardashian husband did introduce him to a lot of his "sigma male" idolizing fans

Lol I am just reminding myself there are people that believe Taylor is bigger than Michael Jackson was in his prime lol because to actually believe Kanye west was ever known as Kim's husband is doing my head in lol

• Like 2

If Vultures II comes today, it has a decent chance of blocking ES on the BB200. Whether that's an indication of "bigness" or whatever is up for interpretation. As a public figure in the US, Kanye is indisputably bigger

ari WW, sadly kanye in the US

5 minutes ago, wastedpotential said:

If Vultures II comes today, it has a decent chance of blocking ES on the BB200. Whether that's an indication of "bigness" or whatever is up for interpretation. As a public figure in the US, Kanye is indisputably bigger

It won't... The album is not even done yet. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.