Miriam Margolyes drags adult Potterheads: "It was 25 years ago and it’s for children"

playboi

I see I struck a nerve with my last post. Seethe, Potterheads. :flower:

• Haha 1

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SupremeGoddess

• Raptus

• Cameltoe Chariot

• JO1s

Top Posters In This Topic

She plays make believe for a living though. :rip:
It’s no different that’s lord of the rings or Star Wars which is still loved by kids and adults alike. lol

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

I've never seen it. Only ridden the rides of universal

Does She know new children born every year?

Just now, vale9001 said:

Does She know new children born every year?

I think she’s talking about the 25+ y.o. who make it their entire personality

I mean I find those people really cringe and corny too (same with Disney fans) but let people enjoy what they want you know.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Laura Palmer said:

In your mod era :ryan3:

We need a reboot for adults with sex and blood and cursing and visible hole.

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

She didn't lie. Whenever I'm on tinder and some 30 year old gay's bio says like "Hufflepuff " I cringe so hard. This is without even taking into consideration that the author is a TERF. Move on.

• Thanks 3

4 minutes ago, Revolution said:

We need a reboot for adults with sex and blood and cursing and visible hole.

Are we talking gay or straight? Because I would love to see some Cedric Diggory on Viktor Krum action.

2 hours ago, velocity said:

honestly, she's right. harry potter was a big part of my childhood and teenage years, it will forever hold a special place in my heart. i played and enjoyed hogwarts legacy. but that's the extend of it.

there are grown adults who still base their personality on what hogwarts house they believe they belong in. they base their personality on teenage characters. some even thirst for them :biblio: there's definitely a phenomenon with millennials/gen z where people are stuck in development. i can't remember how many times i've seen videos of grown women (30-40) claiming they're still just teenage girls. grow up and move on. stop living in the past.

This is how I feel too. I still love and enjoy a lot of things that might be for “the kids,” whether it’s a new Pokémon game or the upcoming Avatar movies or whatever, but I’m starting to get concerned about millenials :deadbanana: A Tinder profile where someone’s tagline is still “ENTP / Ravenclaw / self-diagnosed ADHD / quirky and random xD” really gives me pause :deadbanana: This isn’t tumblr circa 2011 gals. 

Do you have any interests or hobbies or skills or a job that could help describe yourself other than a Hogwarts house? Have you read any new books since you turned 16!?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Eh it doesn’t bother me. So I don’t care let people have there Harry Potter or twilight weddings. As long as it’s not actively harming people or themselves it really doesn’t matter. 

17 minutes ago, xokuba said:

Are we talking gay or straight? Because I would love to see some Cedric Diggory on Viktor Krum action.

There will be both. And very steamy Cedrick & Viktor scenes.

don’t take her so seriously :rip: she doesn’t care half as much as yall do. if you want to enjoy HP then enjoy it… surprised that you care so much about what Miriam thinks

• Thanks 1

So many languages and she decided to speak the truth :clap3:

• Haha 1

yah, people who make Harry Potter their entire personality are corny, but being a miserable hag is worse :celestial5:

She gagged me with the “it was 25 years ago”, making me feel old as ****. In all actuality it’s more like 18-20 years old right?

Harry Potter is garbage and a complete rip-off of better stories. It’s a hallow corporate cash cow. 

Edited by Horizon Flame
  • Like 1

I wouldnt class the the older books as something really for children? 

1 hour ago, Moloko Plus said:

She gagged me with the “it was 25 years ago”, making me feel old as ****. In all actuality it’s more like 18-20 years old right?

the first book came out 27 years ago in 1997. by 1999 (25 years ago) there were three books and I think the first movie came out in 2001

3 hours ago, Vespertine said:

This is how I feel too. I still love and enjoy a lot of things that might be for “the kids,” whether it’s a new Pokémon game or the upcoming Avatar movies or whatever, but I’m starting to get concerned about millenials :deadbanana: A Tinder profile where someone’s tagline is still “ENTP / Ravenclaw / self-diagnosed ADHD / quirky and random xD” really gives me pause :deadbanana: This isn’t tumblr circa 2011 gals. 

Do you have any interests or hobbies or skills or a job that could help describe yourself other than a Hogwarts house? Have you read any new books since you turned 16!?

Interesting. Do y'all get upset when folks list their zodiac/horoscope signs on their profiles too? Because that's based on pseudoscience and fantasy too, yet HP houses are what seem to trigger people instead for some reason...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.