Better second single: Training Season vs. we can't be friends (wait for your love)?

kexin

Better second single: Training Season vs. we can't be friends (wait for your love)?  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Better second single?

• Dua Lipa - "Training Season"
    • Ariana Grande - "we can't be friends (wait for your love)"
  2. 2. Better music video?

• Dua Lipa - "Training Season"
    • Ariana Grande - "we can't be friends (wait for your love)"

even though the we can’t be friends video isn’t out yet, anything will be better than the absolute monstrosity of the training season video 

houdini and training season are better than anything on eternal sunshine, but esv is a great album and one of ariana's best. 

• Like 3

imo we can't be friends isn't single material

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Music video for ariana not even released but i'm sure mv will be better but i musically i like training season more

I can’t believe I’m saying this but Ariana for both. Training Season is ok but it pales in comparison to We Can’t Be Friends (which is arguably Ariana’s best song since “no tears left to cry”). It’s just incredible. 

Comparing the MVs, anything is better than that TS MV. Like what was Dua thinking when she released that? It would’ve been great as a Spotify Canvas video but not as a main music video :deadbanana4:

TS mv sucks, Ariana will win that one no matter what lol

song wise TS is so much better.. honestly not sure why Ariana chose this song for second single cause it’s far from the best on the album

1 hour ago, teenager said:

even though the we can’t be friends video isn’t out yet, anything will be better than the absolute monstrosity of the training season video 

this. I hope they release a dancing video or we're pretending that the Live @ Brits is the actual video

3 hours ago, ariananext said:

imo we can't be friends isn't single material

same, it’s honestly bottom 3 on the album for me 

WCBF is pure perfection 

Training Season: 9/10 song with a 0/10 video.

WCBF: 1/10 song with a 7/10 video.

we can't be friends

Dua had the better lead though

6 hours ago, Popboi. said:

we can't be friends

Dua had the better lead though

pfp2.thumb.gif.f1ef7401908494de89dfba001

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.