Jordin Sparks - 'No Restrictions'

Speezy

"There's hints of country music, there's hints of gospel, there's hints of R&B, hints of pop that is reminiscent of my early stuff," Sparks says. "There's a little bit of something for everyone, but it's put together really cohesively and I've got some great features that I'm really excited about."

Because she's no longer with a record label, Sparks feels freedom not only in her artistry but in the business side of things as well. "Since I am independent, the [release] date keeps changing, because there's so much happening." Sparks says the album was initially slated for release at the end of March, but it's now looking like April. If not, then before the start of summer. She also hints that a tour, which will include revamped versions of her old songs, is in the works.

https://www.popsugar.com/smart-living/jordin-sparks-sleep-self-care-interview-49343593

Jordin Sparks: Home

Tracklist:

Call My Name

No Restrictions

2 hours ago, Speezy said:

Sparks says the album was initially slated for release at the end of March, but it's now looking like April. If not, then before the start of summer

:rip:

Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, Facelessboy said:

:rip:

-

love it though she a mother booked and busy 

Edited by Speezy
  • Haha 2

On 3/8/2024 at 3:10 AM, Speezy said:

She also hints that a tour, which will include revamped versions of her old songs, is in the works.

Good luck for booking those venues.

I dont want reggae/revamped versions of her songs or whatever. classics are classic for a reason She had like 4 or 6 hits on the Us charts that are forgotten. too bad she's decent enough but she lacked an identity and the record label kinda dumped and cut the budget for her  second album.

3 hours ago, prézli said:

Good luck for booking those venues.

She booked Super Bowl gigs , finding a stage is easy. :gaynetcat4: If Dawn Richards , Tinashe and all the independent girlies  can do it she can too . 

• 1 month later...

Duck Smoking GIF: Image Gallery (List View) | Know Your Meme

this aint ever seeing the light of day

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.