Cardi B - "Enough (Miami)"

punisher

5 minutes ago, Aristotle said:

Thanks, was not expecting a response TBH.

You deserve the OP even more than Punisher. 

No, Punisher did a good job with the graphics and everything, they deserved it more than I ever would. 

• Like 2

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Stepfon

• punisher

• X~MoviePoP

• theweekend

Next single needs to be about something else. Offset cheating idk! just give us a thru the phone moment now that we’ve gotten some songs about opps 

• Like 4

I’m not mad at this but it won’t do too well for obvious reasons 💀

50 minutes ago, Stepfon said:

GHqLyjeXAAAkXrc?format=jpg&name=small

I need this in the Top 20 asap and need better placement on the playlists. 

• Like 1

Doesn’t really matter if this is a big hit or not. Her finally releasing music consistently again will put her name back in people’s mouths. Her lack of music made her only relevant during any twitter beef and occasional TikTok viral verse if she feat on someone else’s track.

This is the most I’ve seen about her being posted online in a hot minute

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

You guys really need to lower your expectations. She’s clearly past the point of debuting at #1. She needs to just focus on releasing consistently, putting out an album and touring like any other artist. She’s a rapper not a popstar at the end of the day. Any other rapper that did IOP numbers would be like 3 albums deep by now. 

11 minutes ago, FantasyRide said:

You guys really need to lower your expectations. She’s clearly past the point of debuting at #1. She needs to just focus on releasing consistently, putting out an album and touring like any other artist. She’s a rapper not a popstar at the end of the day. Any other rapper that did IOP numbers would be like 3 albums deep by now. 

Yeah, I second that. Not even 3... Probably 4 or 5 at this point. :deadbanana:

This is the same music she made in 2018. Don't let pop stans fool you.

Would this or I like that be a Bodak Yellow-sized hit 3 or more years ago? Probably not but it could entertain UP or Money numbers.

Yeah, this is Bardi I fell in love with. Enough ******* bangs :flame:

2 minutes ago, FOCK said:

Hmm. :confused:

Kinda get why she feels a way.

Didn’t she just defend cardi too? :lmao:

3 minutes ago, FOCK said:

You know the gang hit that *****, said it was regular-degular
Can't see me in fightin', can't see me in fashion, can't see me with money, these ******* is buggin'
Either these ******* is blind or I'm invisible, ******* can't see me in nothing 

:WAP:

11 minutes ago, FOCK said:

Oh God please don’t take the bait Cardi. Her flatlining career needs a boost, don’t give her the moment she’s clearly begging for. 

Her look with the white background and the blunt bangs hairstyle is giving Nicki in blick blick so bad. :laugh:

Ugh I hate to say this but it sounded better in the club and I'm realising songs that are teased always 100% sound better than the studio version/what's actually released.

#1 on iTunes the whole day even with new releases; i hope she snatches that #1 on digital sales. This is what happens you PROPERLY do the pre-save / pre-order thing (not just getting people to do the thing on that stupid page, that does nothing.)

Actually BUYING the f****** song before it's released is actually how it was done ages ago.

• ATRL Moderator
16 minutes ago, FOCK said:

I promise you BIA did not invent wearing latex and having a plain white background in a music video

1 minute ago, GeminiCat said:

Oh God please don’t take the bait Cardi. Her flatlining career needs a boost, don’t give her the moment she’s clearly begging for. 

probably not. she's been ignoring BIA since BIA switched her to get that collab.

anyways what people will remember her of is for deleting her tweets relating to cardi before going live with nicki

1 minute ago, chaneloberlin said:

Her look with the white background and the blunt bangs hairstyle is giving Nicki in blick blick so bad. :laugh:

Ugh I hate to say this but it sounded better in the club and I'm realising songs that are teased always 100% sound better than the studio version/what's actually released.

#1 on iTunes the whole day even with new releases; i hope she snatches that #1 on digital sales. This is what happens you PROPERLY do the pre-save / pre-order thing (not just getting people to do the thing on that stupid page, that does nothing.)

Actually BUYING the f****** song before it's released is actually how it was done ages ago.

maybe you're onto a concept that she's mocking both of them in the mv :deadbanana2:

Not BIA of all people inventing the floor cam 

Cardi tweeted about it she must have deleted :ahh: 

it was something like “it would be a sad day if I posted the receipts but I got tunnel vision” :lmao:

Bia saw an increase in streams during the Like What drama, ofc she’s looking for attention. Home girl is just trying to pay her electricity bill this month

1 hour ago, Aristotle said:

are you guys waiting for @Click Clack's snow white witch gif?

the click clack starter pack

147d7e5e1da3cd282d265b80f40f8cf2.gifGCkDLVIW0AAIYeO.jpg

GIrvTucXEAA6Kru?format=jpg&name=mediumoh-my-god-i-thought-this-was-a-classy-party.gif

stay focused in your bag Cardi :clap3:

• Haha 3

Only 2 updates in nearly 24 hours in supposedly hourly updates. Apple music stats suck big balls.

1 hour ago, Aristotle said:

This is the same music she made in 2018.

and that’s the problem :skull:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.