Damsel | st. Millie Bobby Brown | 57% RT | OUT NOW

illia

Posting the teaser because the trailer spoils the whole movie 

A dutiful, sheltered young noblewoman agrees to marry a handsome prince, only to discover that his family intends to sacrifice her to repay an ancient debt. Trapped in the cave of a fearsome dragon, she must rely on her wits and will to survive.

Out on March 8th on Netflix

Edited by illia

OUT NOW

If it's not good enough for the big screen it's not good enough for me

moo.png

Robin and Angela ?!?!?:eek: Sign me up. 

I thought Nick Robinson was actually Harris Dickinson for a moment. I guess someone had to take over the cutesy teen prince roles now that Harris is in his Zac Efron era. 

The premise sounds like something that would happen in Enola Holmes 3 (not that I'm complaining), we will be watching.

The movie was stupid, but tbh I enjoyed it.:clap3: I really wish I haven't watch the trailer cause since the beginning of the movie I was just waiting for some scenes to happen:dies: It spoiled too much

And well... I wish the ending was better, in my opinion it felt rushed and lazy. 

Edited by TheCal

I really enjoyed this. :clap3: Very enjoyable fantasy action film.

• Like 1

The visual effects and Brown's acting were good but the ending felt so corny and rushed. :rip:

:gaycat6: this was so bad :ace:

this was hilarious

i mean there's a decent movie somewhere in there if the last third of the movie wasn't such a nonsensical mess

waste of talent and money.  Netflix done it again

Millie did well 

Spoiler

The last act was hilarious. The whole montage of her going back to the cave with no hurdles (imagine she had fallen when jumping over that chasm) was ridiculous. If that dragon wanted to kill her it would've done so immediately.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.