• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ImpressMeMuch

• alfonso12

• vinicius

• rickycabello123

omg cant believe camila dyed her hair blonde when another girl did that. can't believe she took a pic with a camera. and the nerve of her to sing electronic music when another girl did that too :deadbanana4: zero artistic identity.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 5

4 minutes ago, concubine said:

von dutch streams

I don't even like Camila but numbers don't lie, no one is checking for the eyebrow hair lady

Pleaseeee she gave Camila a smash hit (with yet another feature). And we know she’s racist but you repeating her habits by calling a woman with indian heritage “unibrow lady/eyebrow hair lady” is gross.

• Like 9
  • Thumbs Down 1

37 minutes ago, judasmonster said:

oh she has no artistic juice left :penguin:

she was gonna steal the name of a basic ass poetry book for her debut album, I don’t think she’s very artistic at all:giraffe:

Love the messiness in the pop world, missed it. :clap3: 

• Haha 2

• ATRL Moderator

:rip: wonder if Charli wrote the Camila song and this is just for fun

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Pink Whitney said:

First week sales of last album:

CRASH: 31.5k

Familia: 27.5k

Not to mention Charli has an extremely established fan base & can tour whenever she feels like while Camila hasn’t been able to do after her debut album 

Ok thank you for bringing this to my attention, I must have overestimated Camila.

so this seems to be a "mid-off" situation to see which artist is more mid.

• Haha 4
  • Confused 3

Oh that FROOT looks familiar! :mandown:

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, concubine said:

Last chart was 2014 and von dutch forgotten already, I would be mad too. Camila is the successful artist literally doing what she couldn't, it all stems from jealousy (Ayesha vs Kim Petras vibes)

The unibrow lady seems to be the most miserable pop girl. Just old flopping and bitter. Too many yes men around her letting her look like a damn fool

the final gag is Camila's snippet sounds a million better than that tryhard trash like bruh what

You sound INSANE :rip: Going that hard for someone without any talent is crazy. 

• Haha 9

Charlie said NO to that racist wannabe. My hero! :ahh: 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Get that copycat! You can't wear a Charli wig then be Charli :snowman:

Lemme go stream Von Dutch

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, Curaga said:

I’ve never actually heard Cam*la’s music before — is that really what she sounds like? 

:bibliahh:

Havana is a bop at least 

Camila would be so successful if she debuted in the 00s simply because she’s got the right idea on how to copycat the right trends and pull them off fairly well but with everyone chronically online now, she’ll always get clocked and dragged. Her entire brand is ruined tbh so unless she’s actually into this aesthetic, she should just do what she wants rather than try to be someone else for success

• Like 2

I luv it luv it luv it luv it luv it 

:ryan3:

4 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Other than this and Polachek when did she do it? 

this charli rip off, the polacheck art direction, one of her merch designs was almost an exact copy of one of halsey’s, her romance album cover has lots of similarities to sophie’s OOEPUI…

she was also called out for the chord progression and call back singing style in “my oh my” being a blatant copy of some latin american band’s song 

these are just off the top of my head. i’m sure if you google the above you’ll find more info… i understand she probably leaves it in the hands of her creative directors but cmon girl some of your input would avoid this mess 

She should trademark those very good and unique lyrics so this doesn’t happen :michael:

Whack CaCa for me :biggrin:

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, Britney Spears said:

I Got It is the best song ever recorded btw

I like the solo version from the 24 Hour album that leaked

I love her idgaf attitude 

let’s get this trending and chart above I luv (to steal from artists)

41 minutes ago, Curaga said:

I’ve never actually heard Cam*la’s music before — is that really what she sounds like? 

Even if you listened to Charli’s music on a daily basis you still wouldn’t be able to tell what she really sounds like 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.