What do you do outside your job ? Do you have activites ? Or the same routine ?

MoonGoodandHappy

Are you the type of person who wakes up, goes to work, does the groceries, comes home, goes online, eats in front of Netflix and sleeps? Then, the day repeats itself the next day until the weekend ? :coffee:

Or do you have many activities outside your job ? :bird:

beyonce-FZDtGO.gif

Edited by MoonGoodandHappy

I try to keep as many physical activities as possible while Im still young enough to feel like it.:dies:

Im a member of a coed all-star cheerleading program, and the team I'm on has practices 4 times a week. Most days I go to work in the morning and go right to the gym/practice facility when I get off and dont get home from practice until 11pm. And at least one or two weekends a month we are at a cheer competition somewhere, usually in a different state.

I also coach a younger cheer team at the same program (ages 7-14). 

Tbh I just recently was laid off from my tech job, now I work as a food service manager and honestly dont mind it. It gives me flexibility to have more hobbies/activities outside of work.

i weight lift after work and game.

taking the occasional break to fight with atrl sisises :ryan3:

I exercise, volunteer at my local homeless shelter and food pantry, read books, and a member of my local gay rugby league. 

I work + go to school so I don’t have time for any of that :suburban:

Spoiler

But I enjoy listening to music, reading books, working out, jogging, and traveling 

Edited by Zeferino

I just work and sleep… and mindlessly scroll social media until my brain rots. 

• Like 2

Avoid people go to work get high watch movies shows and my Tudor show playlist. Bookmark ally brook dance gifs

tenor.gif

Edited by Tudors
  • Haha 1

I go to the gym somewhere between 3 and 11pm depending on when I feel like going. :bird:

I’m a writer trying to transition from journalism to literature, so I quit my magazine job to pay the bills working in food service and then I work on my book when I get home. I also try to get to the gym every day.

If I’m too brain dead then I like to read, watch movies, and see friends. But working on a book has been so all-consuming that it’s all I’m really thinking about anyway :deadbanana:

Gym gym gym suckin d

• Like 1

pray for death.

honestly the internet has rotted my brain so much right now i can't even watch a full movie without doing something else like play a video game. 

• Like 3

Watch TV, browse ATRL, play video games, dance until I collapse on the floor, stay up late to watch the sky. 

• Like 1

I think about how sad my life is for being on ATRL on a Friday night. 

In my free time outside Uni,Studying and Work.......this is my schedule:

ENTERTAINMENT
Moonday : Watch Movies/Makin AI Art
Tuesday : Play Videogames/Social Time
Wednesday : Watch TV Shows/Anime
Thursday : Read A Book-Writing/Social Time
Friday : Party Music Time with Snacks or Videogames time
Saturday : Watching or play Sports/Painting-Drawing-Digital Art-Graphic Design......
Sunday : Goin to Places Around the City/Family Time/Watching Movies/Makin Music

EVERYDAY

-Cooking. I love to Cook and make new recipes. 
-Goin out with my mom and a neighboor around my block to descompress. Sometimes we explore the town.
Need to go out everyday or i get stressed even if im not working-studying. After the lockdown i need to experience the world
-Reading about new things and indexing it to my Database
-Basic needs (Eating/Bathing/Cleaning....)

-Watching Pop Videos on Youtube while i Dance in the Living room. We Have a really big TV. So its great (This is my favorite activity everyday)
Im like this everyday...In front of the TV. Morning. Afternoon. Sometimes at night lmfao

britney-twirling.gif

SOMETIMES:
Gardening/Arts & Crafts/Wilderness Exploring/Stargazing/Urban Exploring AND MORE..... :gaycat3:

Edited by AvadaKedavra

I have a full-time job at the Lady Gaga base

:suburban:

• Haha 1

Between work and doing basic life **** cleaning, laundry, cooking ETC I don't have the energy or time to do much else (besides lounge around and play video games). and if I do stuff with friends/family it has to be planned in advance so I can mentally prepare :gaycat6:

I’m a Philadelphia Eagles fan. I don’t change my routine.

I mean, I work 8 hours a day, 5 days of week. After 5pm, I feel like going home. Fridays would be my go out days after work. I'll just see a movie or whatever.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.