Twitter Sex Bot Becomes Sentient: Goes Viral

TROPICUM

Charlotte was ahead like always 

• Haha 1

anyone has the translation for someone who doesn't use twitter?

░I░  ░D░O░N░T░  ░G░E░T░  ░I░T░

Just now, SweetTalker said:

From google translate: 

I first stuffed my 8-meter dick into his mouth, let his saliva clean my dick, and used his esophagus as his ******. If you look at his side, you can see my cock rubbing against his throat. During the climax, my love juice coaxed directly into his stomach, and his stomach was immediately swollen by my love juice. Because of his stomach restriction, my love juice also overflowed from his cock and *******

thank you for your service

:suburban:

• Haha 12

4 minutes ago, SweetTalker said:

From google translate: 

I first stuffed my 8-meter dick into his mouth, let his saliva clean my dick, and used his esophagus as his vaginer. If you look at his side, you can see my cock rubbing against his throat. During the climax, my love juice coaxed directly into his stomach, and his stomach was immediately swollen by my love juice. Because of his stomach restriction, my love juice also overflowed from his cock and back hole

i...

gCbIAyw.gif

• Haha 14

2 minutes ago, flower moon said:

i...

gCbIAyw.gif

wtf is this gif :ahh:

• Haha 4

8 minutes ago, SweetTalker said:

From google translate: 

I first stuffed my 8-meter dick into his mouth, let his saliva clean my dick, and used his esophagus as his vaginer. If you look at his side, you can see my cock rubbing against his throat. During the climax, my love juice coaxed directly into his stomach, and his stomach was immediately swollen by my love juice. Because of his stomach restriction, my love juice also overflowed from his cock and back hole

hot

gCbIAyw.gif

1 hour ago, SweetTalker said:

From google translate: 

Oh my 

ttpd.gif?ex=65f74551&is=65e4d051&hm=7533

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, SweetTalker said:

From google translate: 

Go to Shawn threads in ATRL and you will find similar posts. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Rev8 said:

Angela Merkel doing the Roman Holiday adlibs

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, Rev8 said:

Her man remote turned on her vibrator. 

• Haha 2

░B░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

5 hours ago, flower moon said:

i...

gCbIAyw.gif

Screaming 

6 hours ago, SweetTalker said:

From google translate: 

:hoetenks:

gCbIAyw.gif

Not the Lovense being activated :dies:

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.