The ATRL TOP 50 of 2023 (NOW: Close Calls)

Ace Reject

• ATRL Moderator

rpq9lbz.png

All credit to @TRF.

I'm back like I forgot something (I swear I didn't!) Over the next few days, I'll be unveiling the official yearend that a select few of y'all voted on.

BUT FIRST.

Some close calls! All songs that came close - but no cigar.

• ATRL Moderator

CLOSE CALLS

Peggy Gou - (It Goes Like) Nanana [30]

Kelela - Enough for Love [30]

Yaeji - For Granted [30]

Rema, Selena Gomez - Calm Down [30]

• ATRL Moderator

Taylor Swift - I Can See You [31]

Mitski - My Love All Mine [32]

Zara Larsson - Can't Tame Her [33]

Zach Bryan - I Remember Everything (featuring Kacey Musgraves) [33]

• ATRL Moderator

NewJeans - Cool With You [34]

Paramore - This Is Why [34]

Troye Sivan - Got Me Started [34]

Tinashe - Needs [34]

Any surprises? Curious as to what actually make it?

I don’t remember my list by I think I Remember Everything was on it and I’m shocked to see it out already.

Enough for Love would’ve been a worthy top 50 entry, but I’m assuming its low placement means Kelela support was overwhelmingly centered around Contact. 

I Can See You and Got Me Started are pretty good but honorable mentions are sufficient I think. 

Relieved to see that DJ Play A Christmas Classic is NOT a near miss. Coming for the top 5! :duca: 

• ATRL Moderator
14 minutes ago, Achilles. said:

I don’t remember my list by I think I Remember Everything was on it and I’m shocked to see it out already.

Enough for Love would’ve been a worthy top 50 entry, but I’m assuming its low placement means Kelela support was overwhelmingly centered around Contact. 

I Can See You and Got Me Started are pretty good but honorable mentions are sufficient I think. 

Relieved to see that DJ Play A Christmas Classic is NOT a near miss. Coming for the top 5! :duca: 

From your lips! :angelo:

why are these the only rates that get pinned and none of the other ones do

• Like 1

• ATRL Moderator

Some interesting choices (Calm Down :mandown:) but we love seeing Kacey and Kelela yup yup :clap3:

This is based off people's year-end threads right?

Sad to see Zach go so early but i'm glad he recieved some support. What a great song and it still hasnt gotten old to me.

Troye must have another entry right? even tho got me started is better than rush and wait Mitski out already???

I tought this list was never gonna happen :toofunny2:

Wait... I wasn't allowed to send Anti-hero in my list, but Calm down, which was released like 2 months earlier was? s:wan:

I can see you almost making it :wanda:

I was just gonna send you a DM about this nnnn

surprised to see "My Love Mine All Mine" and "Needs" miss the list! :ohwow: can't wait to see the rest though! Hopefully soon!

Did not vote cuz i'm new but i'm interested anyway. Peggy and Zara are bangers, more surprised to see Peggy not in tho, esp as she didn't have anything else good out last year. Mitski is a great song but probably not a big one for this audience. i can live with Got Me Started not making it so long as One of yr Girls and Rush are both in, otherwise i'll get mad

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.