Camila Cabello f/ Playboi Carti - "I LUV IT"

TalkThatRihanna

Oh, god. The whole 'Nation' is here. 

The time they lost searching for 'Normani' mentions here, though :rip:

Let's just hope she gives you an album, so you have more time to waste by helping her with streams.

• Haha 7
  • Thumbs Down 1

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bentley

• istersay

• vinicius

• rickycabello123

Interscope/ Geffen is the worst label 

Just now, Bentley said:

Interscope/ Geffen is the worst label 

They really are. Hopefully is not a three-album contract.

8 minutes ago, wildsidenormani said:

spacer.png

i promise you normani isn't the reason why camilla is flopping. stop bringing her up 

Hide contents

racists will never win  :suburban:

Funny cuz everytime Normani flops they blame Camila and that she's working behind the scenes to sabotage her lmao. Both sides stupid af. Both should Stfu and stop being delusional. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

14 minutes ago, Superbitch said:

Funny cuz everytime Normani flops they blame Camila and that she's working behind the scenes to sabotage her lmao. Both sides stupid af. Both should Stfu and stop being delusional. 

Funny because anytime camila gets whacked for being ignorant and racist they somehow place the blame on Normani. You guys love mentioning flopping and charts as if camila is a current and frequent chart topper. Deluded and ignorant.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 9

33 minutes ago, Bentley said:

That's a rock station :skull: 

No it's a Top 40 station from Roosevelt, Utah.

26 minutes ago, Lilaislight said:

Funny because anytime camila gets whacked for being ignorant and racist they somehow place the blame on Normani. You guys love mentioning flopping and charts as if camila is a current and frequent chart topper. Deluded and ignorant.

Look normanster idk if you didn't read my post it said both sides stupid and delusional. Idk why you replied that to my post. 

Edited by Superbitch
  • Haha 5
  • Thumbs Down 1

If interscope plan is waiting the song to get viral then why didnt they pay some tiktok influencers to do a challenge? This whole situation is confusing maybe they are just testing the water with this song...but whatever camila has already hits after hits to her careers she is doing more than just fine let's celebrate this releases for her to finally able to record music she wanted to....

I always thought that interscope is a better label than epic...but..nevermind :toofunny2:

9 minutes ago, Pinter said:

If interscope plan is waiting the song to get viral then why didnt they pay some tiktok influencers to do a challenge? This whole situation is confusing maybe they are just testing the water with this song...but whatever camila has already hits after hits to her careers she is doing more than just fine let's celebrate this releases for her to finally able to record music she wanted to....

I always thought that interscope is a better label than epic...but..nevermind :toofunny2:

I heard that her team/label contacted two huge tiktokers, though.

Let's see if it happens.

4 hours ago, camilacabelloslaps said:

This update is pretty good right?

• Like 2

3 hours ago, rickycabello123 said:

not the 24hours camilizers stationhead parties carried this

It's Tiktok. The carti's verse is gaining momentum.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, memi stan said:

This update is pretty good right?

Yep! It's very stable right now with minimal promo, passing 15 million streams today in its first week 

• Like 3

This is still looking promising :duca:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Lilaislight said:

well that girl hasn't surpassed 2018 camila so first let's do that and then talk

1 hour ago, Lilaislight said:

Normani stans still holding on with that freaking fake ass facebook screenshot. The one that made that up already dead and rot in hell. Normani stan the one that made that tumblr thread too, also Normani talked about Camila at Rolling Stone magazine about this matter, sis cannot mind her freaking business. In conclusion Camila outsold Normani and Normani will NEVER at Camila level of success. Pack it up Normani nation and get out from our space

• Thanks 1

I genuinely think this will be a sleeper hit, we have to have faith

I personally love the playboi verse, to me it is actually the highlight of the song... which says a lot considering I cannot comprehend what he is actually saying 

I Dont Understand Season 2 GIF by Nanalan'

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mads Trier said:

I genuinely think this will be a sleeper hit, we have to have faith

I personally love the playboi verse, to me it is actually the highlight of the song... which says a lot considering I cannot comprehend what he is actually saying 

I Dont Understand Season 2 GIF by Nanalan'

I think that too. It's slowly growing and it'll get to a point that radio will have to play it, undeniably.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, vinicius said:

Wow!

It's giving album cover :WAP:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, rickycabello123 said:

Normani stans still holding on with that freaking fake ass facebook screenshot. The one that made that up already dead and rot in hell. Normani stan the one that made that tumblr thread too, also Normani talked about Camila at Rolling Stone magazine about this matter, sis cannot mind her freaking business. In conclusion Camila outsold Normani and Normani will NEVER at Camila level of success. Pack it up Normani nation and get out from our space

I was going to leave this alone but ok we can go there. Your denial and delusion would be concerning to me but you willingly choose to Stan someone who is very strange so there's that. It's amazing how you all decided that everything that camila herself decided to do is fake and it's all because of Normani and Normani Stan's. Camila did everything that she's been accused of doing and the more y'all try to blame Normani and her fans even after she admitted to it, the more it'll backfire. How disgusting are you to fabricate lies about Normani Stan's because you can't handle the fact that camila was an unhinged racist lunatic. Nothing about those messages nor that tumblr thread was fabricated. That's a lie y'all tell selves to cope with the fact that you guys willingly condone racism. To insinuate that Normani has no right to speak about an issue that affected her as a black women who was in close proximity of someone who had extremely concerning views pertaining to her race shows your entitlement. The level of success you speak about is comical. No one thinks camila is a superstar besides her fans so i don't even need to entertain your last point. It's my honor to leave this nasty, deluded thread. I'll hold up my end of the bargain and you should too. Stop mentioning Normani. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

1 hour ago, LaFlaca said:

well that girl hasn't surpassed 2018 camila so first let's do that and then talk

Camila now has not surpassed 2018 Camila so I would worry about that. It's ok for y'all to bring up her past dated success but god forbid someone bring up her racist past. I thought we were reminiscing?. Not one Normani Stan's want what camila HAD. Get real

• Confused 3

Power 106 in LA which is a Rhythmic station interviewed Camila today and then played I Luv It.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Post Malone said:

It's giving album cover :WAP:

hmm no thanks it's giving ava max

she looks unrecognizable

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, wildsidenormani said:

spacer.png

i promise you normani isn't the reason why camilla is flopping. stop bringing her up 

Hide contents

racists will never win  :suburban:

She's not flopping, don't you have a normani thread to hangout in? Go away, putting you on ignore list 👋 

Edited by camilacabelloslaps
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.