Camila Cabello f/ Playboi Carti - "I LUV IT"

TalkThatRihanna

16 minutes ago, vinicius said:

If we get a hit from this, I don't mind.

:coffee:

:dies:

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bentley

• istersay

• vinicius

• rickycabello123

10 minutes ago, Post Malone said:

There couldn't have been a worse timing to release this, why it was not released early in the month (back when hype peaked too) is beyond me :suburban:

I don't get why they didn't get it on radio when it's making more noise than that flop Gomez single and that was still added to radio 

Edited by Bentley
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

OCH are genuinely hilarious at this point. The same two users have absolutely nothing else do but to talk about Camila and it's been YEARS :ahh:

it used to be annoying but they just say the same stupid things over and over again and base their entire personality around all things camila. watching her stats, finding random things to thread about her, trying to make things about Camila when it has nothing to do with her. :deadbanana2: the dedication 

• Haha 9

So no radio??

uuuhmm

we are not having clear if this the lead or not, even with the feat, why didn't push the sales a little bit, like a discount or another versions.

if the plan is just push her new sound maybe they will waste the opportunity to make I luv It a hit.

so we need wait a bit and see.

B.O.A.T. delayed, still planed to be a promotional single tho, not the official 2nd single :bird:

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

excited to share some new stuff i heard about the album, gotta wait until she shares some stuff about the album itself first.

will share some fun infos soon tho! :heart:

• Like 11

10 minutes ago, JustLikeMagic said:

B.O.A.T. delayed, still planed to be a promotional single tho, not the official 2nd single :bird:

The second single will surely be the Drake collab. :WAP: Vamos, Cami!!

• Like 4

A ballad titled Boat sampling Pitbull. I'm living for this goofy Camila era :ryan3:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Carti fans are HYPING the song at tiktok 😭😭😭🔥🐐🌠

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, JustLikeMagic said:

that boat is tanking before arrival

• Haha 2

Interscope is terrible 

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Bentley said:

@JustLikeMagic is this the lead?? Where is radio?

she only said this song is beginning, im confused too why lead no radio.. if it hits then its lead, if tanks scrap to drakemila as lead

• Haha 1

This song is a banger.

Also, not sure if discussed already but does someone else notice similarities with Lorde's Greenlight?

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, rickycabello123 said:

Carti fans are HYPING the song at tiktok 😭😭😭🔥🐐🌠

Sis. Carti str8 stans are so :skul: worse that gay pop girl stans. The way they worship this man is insane. Watch a few reactions and the way they speak about him as if he's a god and this verse was one of the best ever 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Zaminamina said:

This song is a banger.

Also, not sure if discussed already but does someone else notice similarities with Lorde's Greenlight?

I did. I thought it was just me but I didn't mention it thinking it was just me :sistrens: not the song per se but I think something in the production/some beat 

• Like 2

Interscope has me so mad with no radio. Like my chest hurts I'm fuming. Nothing ever goes right for her. I can't take it anymore 

• Haha 5

Apple Music US:

#169. "I LUV IT" (+16) *New Peak*

— #142 without the album bomb.

Apple Music UK:

#123 *NP*

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Bentley said:

@JustLikeMagic is this the lead?? Where is radio?

Yes, it's also on the album yet :chick3:, about promo it's all just being **** so..

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Olhiver said:

So no radio??

uuuhmm

we are not having clear if this the lead or not, even with the feat, why didn't push the sales a little bit, like a discount or another versions.

if the plan is just push her new sound maybe they will waste the opportunity to make I luv It a hit.

so we need wait a bit and see.

It's gotta be a lead

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, rickycabello123 said:

that boat is tanking before arrival

:laugh:

Just now, JustLikeMagic said:

Yes, it's also on the album yet :chick3:, about promo it's all just being **** so..

What do you mean? Can you get some tea as to why this isn't on radio? Or when it's being sent 

Please I beg you we need answers 

• Haha 7

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.