Do you Struggle with finding new Hobbies?

Gorjesspazze9

Have you lost passion in things you once enjoyed? Do you struggle finding or participating in hobbies? 

I feel like I’m wasting my life, just working and sleeping. Whenever my family or friends try to get me into new activities it’s hard to accept change or enjoy social hobbies. Anyone similar or an I just a miserable anti-social loser?:gaycat5:

• Like 2

yeah, even putting the finger in my anus doesn't feel the same anymore...

• Haha 3

sometimes. 

• Like 1

You friends are boring and you need to surround yourself with people who appreciate your Soundcloud output. 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, elevate said:

You friends are boring and you need to surround yourself with people who appreciate your Soundcloud output. 

That SNSD mixtape is getting me out of this lifestyle :jonny6:

yall see me on Billboard one day

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

That SNSD mixtape is getting me out of this lifestyle :jonny6:

yall see me on Billboard one day

Mate, if Jimin can chart multiple times, someone with a sense of humour and who doesn't make me want to cut my ears off can too.

• Haha 1

I don't really drop my hobbies, they just become "dormant" until I'm ready to engage in them again, and sometimes it takes years. But it is hard to find something new, like I bought a drawing tablet earlier this to get into digital drawing but haven't really done anything with it yet.

• Like 2

I needed a creative outlet and so I got into chalkboard calendars. I am forcing myself to update it each month and decorate it with chalk markers bc the novelty already wore off. I wouldn't say that I struggle finding new hobbies... I just put them off for too long... or find myself passing on things if they are too costly. Some hobbies cost too much upfront. 

• Like 1

I am struggle to find someone that fit in to do my hobbies with. Being adult is hard. So much standards and restrictions. I missed being a teen where I can make friends easily. 

Edited by Vitaly
  • Like 1

nah. im very content in collecting CDs and LPs thank you <3

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.