Jonathan Van Ness exposed by Queer Eye staff

Gui Blackout

Something about them always seemed... off? Maybe it's always the overtly positive that ends up hiding the darkest **** behind closed doors.

• Like 1

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cameltoe Chariot

• gettsleazy

• yonsé

• Rotunda

Top Posters In This Topic

I’ve waited for days like these!!! I absolutely despise him, hopefully more exposés are coming and Queer Eye fires him from the cast, banishing him to forever irrelevancy :gaycatina1:

Ooh more tea here

Many production sources are surprised by the decision to keep Queer Eye going — even more so by the bulk of the group’s decision to return. Some speculate that despite the in-fighting and tensions, the other members agreed to return because Queer Eye serves as the main vehicle to keep their stardom afloat and support their separate ventures, some of which are floundering. 

France’s Next in Fashion competition show with co-host Gigi Hadid stalled after two seasons on Netflix, and he recently launched his own production company. Van Ness’ popular podcast Getting Curious was refitted into a docuseries on Netflix, which has gone dark after one season. The main backer for their JVN Haircare line went bankrupt, with the brand offloading at a stunningly low $1.25 million price. Brown’s syndicated talk show brings in around 600,000 viewers, and YouTube episodes fluctuate between 150K and 500K views on average. However, his little-known skincare brand MANTL has fewer than 10,000 followers on Instagram. And Porowski — who recently announced a new docuseries with National Geographic — saw his co-owned restaurant the Village Den in New York City shutter in 2021 after three years. 

“Of course they’re all still doing it to maintain popular culture relevance,” says one source. “They’re all basically influencers for their own brand.” 

Essentially Bobby is the only one who has profitable businesses outside of the show :gaycat5:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Zionists continue to LOSE and be exposed for being batshit crazy with loose morals. 

This is sad, I love Queer Eye and all of the fab 5 :dancehall3:

So he's gay.. we been knew.

• Haha 3

I knew it wasn't Antoni. Taylor already learned her lesson about mean gays to avoid befriend ing

never watched but this whole show always seemed annoying af and mostly cause of them

so not surprised

Edited by ohwow

Literally not surprised. I never liked them, something was always off to me.

Edited by americanlife

Never buy these “kindness and positivity” celebs, they are the biggest fakes.

• Like 1

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

Cameltoe Chariot
2 hours ago, SinnerCity said:

Comparing genocide with trans violence is not the same. Both are extremely important issues, the difference is FUNDING genocide.

Okay? That was my point.

When queer people speak out against the Palestinian genocide, Zionists tend to clap back with some "GOTCHA!" statement like "You would be killed in Gaza for being gay/trans! Palestinians are homophobic!" - but jokes on them because I don't believe the basic human right to live peacefully is contingent on whether someone approves of me or not. Leave me the f*ck alone, and we're gold.

I'm always extremely skeptical of those who claim to be nicer / kinder / more left / more accepting / more open then others, because they always turn out to be the worst. 

Same goes for ATRLers. Those obsessed with calling others out are absolutely deflecting away from their own biases. A tale as old as time. Quite transparent wouldn't you say?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

The Taylor Swift of homosexuals.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Thumbs Down 1

3 hours ago, reymiu said:

Ooh more tea here

Essentially Bobby is the only one who has profitable businesses outside of the show :gaycat5:

The ultimate karma to be honest.

I knew she was that kind of girl :clap3:

BSrpHHi.png

• Haha 1

With how emotional JVN gets I’m not surprised he snaps back a lot

season 3 netflix GIF by Queer Eye

Girl it’s been already posted :gaycat6:

It really is the “good vibes only” types who end up being the most venomous people around :skull:

I’ve never heard of this person :deadbanana2: glad i haven’t. trash!

He's probably just a diva and super c*nty and the girls can't take him. 

I knew he wasn’t ish when he dragged Nicki over doing a photo shoot with Vogue Russia, yet never said **** for all the other white women who did the same. From that day, hated his guts. Always gave mean white privileged gay.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.