Ellie Goulding is finishing her sixth album

Something

On 6/20/2024 at 11:22 PM, Cqmerqn said:

It's quite hard to believe that she hasn't released anything (except the TSHA song) since one of the biggest hits of her entire career.

you mean Miracle? she released an entire album after that

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lola4789

• Something

• Cqmerqn

• Delirious

1 hour ago, Kintsugi said:

this album is nowhere near being finished by the way, don't expect her to release anything anytime soon

And where did you get that info from? 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Kintsugi said:

this album is nowhere near being finished by the way, don't expect her to release anything anytime soon

Honestly I don't know why people expect it so soon, she's always had years off between albums and that's before she was busy being a mum. 

17 hours ago, Saint James said:

you mean Miracle? she released an entire album after that

edit: not me forgetting 

Edited by Cqmerqn
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, BrattyBottom said:

Ellie Goulding can shove this album up her ass.

Suppository edition confirmed???

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Ben Tap shared a post on his insta saying "special new music is sounding amazing and coming soon". He did that last year as wel a couple of weeks before Easy Lover got released. So new music might be coming as soon as next month, hopefully 🤞🏻 

On 3/5/2024 at 9:36 AM, Johnny Jacobs said:

I've learned my lesson getting my hopes up with her. Hopefully it's good but im not holding my breath 

Yeah same. I think her last album was sort of a return to form for her but it didn't really leave much of an impression on me either. Perfectly serviceable but sorta felt like she's tapped out creatively

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lola4789 said:

Ben Tap shared a post on his insta saying "special new music is sounding amazing and coming soon". He did that last year as wel a couple of weeks before Easy Lover got released. So new music might be coming as soon as next month, hopefully 🤞🏻 

It's the orchestral versions from the Albert hall. 

53 minutes ago, Joesuxx said:

It's the orchestral versions from the Albert hall. 

And you can confirm this or just a wild guess

18 minutes ago, lola4789 said:

And you can confirm this or just a wild guess

She literally posted it to her story in the last fortnight with the caption "can't wait to share this with you all - the best night" and something about always wanting to hear her music with an orchestra. That last bit and Ben saying "special" music, along with the fact it would make zero sense to release this after the lead for the next era. 

• Thumbs Down 1

53 minutes ago, Cqmerqn said:

Wonder if it'll get a physical release?

Hope so, would love a blu ray but I doubt we'll get that, watch it be a streaming exclusive or something. 

25 minutes ago, Joesuxx said:

She literally posted it to her story in the last fortnight with the caption "can't wait to share this with you all - the best night" and something about always wanting to hear her music with an orchestra. That last bit and Ben saying "special" music, along with the fact it would make zero sense to release this after the lead for the next era. 

Could be, it's been over a month since she posted that so it's about time.  But also the fact that she already said that it's coming (so we already know that and it's not really new music) Him now saying special NEW music is coming makes me think it's completely new stuff not the RAH show which will probs be released before that . And knowing her team and previous rollouts there isn't always much sense about it. 

Edited by lola4789

9 hours ago, Joesuxx said:

Hope so, would love a blu ray but I doubt we'll get that, watch it be a streaming exclusive or something. 

Was wondering if she'll copy Raye and release her show on CD/Vinyl! The several month delay has me somewhat hopeful, although producing vinyl in less than 3 months is somewhat less likely.

Edited by Cqmerqn