What has been your biggest decision?

artc0cx

What has been your biggest decision between 2 big choices? For example in my case I can study in a different country and on the other hand I have a job offer where I l currently live, this two options have 2 completely different outcomes, everything is unwritten and full of uncertainty, makes you feel anxious too. Have you had a similar experience?

- Getting sober (ten years last month - I had to quit before it was even legal for me to drink)

- Pursuing higher education

- Buying a home

Literally the same as you. 

Do my master in Tokyo or keep my (dream) job. I chose to keep my job.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

- Getting sober (ten years last month - I had to quit before it was even legal for me to drink)

- Buying a home

> Asking ATRL to help you buy said home

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

- Buying a home

congrats on your sobriety :heart2:

for me i would say committing to Med School as someone who didn’t really like their college experience the first time. 

• Like 1

Making an account in ATRL vs not making an account in ATRL

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Last month, it's been choosing between which BMW I want, and what sections to sit at the Mariah Carey & Bruno Mars concerts.

I think I've chosen wisely so far...

Deciding to quit my deadend call center job to go back to tertiary school. I was privileged to be able to quit working to focus full-time on school while living at my parents’. idk how some people can work and go to school at the same time. I’m a spoiled brat and can barely handle one of those at a time :snowball:

I feel like my life has been more of a going with the flow rather than dictating it.

Finishing my final stretch of undergrad (for a biology degree :rip:), and finally graduating last year.
Everything in me was telling me to give up and my mental health was in decline, but I finally had decided to just get through it.

Not sure what will happen now, but I do think making the decision to see it though will impact the rest of my life. 

Chicken for dinner or no chicken for dinner

20240305_193852.gif?ex=65f94f4b&is=65e6d

well this morning i really wanted some chupa chups and my choice was either sour or classic. it was a really tough choice (sweat poured down my forehead) but i went with my gut and bought the sour ones and never looked back 

when i was in HS i really wanted a nosejob, idk even know why, my parents say I didn't need it but agree just to shut my annoying arse up 

but a little voice in me told me to wait, that my future self would end loving my cute button nose 

it took all my effort to decline the nosejob and trust in the process, and now looking back I feel thankful everyday i didn't do it. 

buying a house this year

Leaving my 2nd ex. I knew it was toxic and I was very mentally abused but he also had no job and was incapable of taking care of himself (he couldn't cook, drive, didn't know anything about apartment searching, etc). I knew if I left him he would be completely lost but I had to look out for my well being. 

He struggled hard of course and lost the house we were renting but I became sooooo much happier and less stressed. 

moving to another country at 19 on a whim.

but i guess it wasn't really a choice because i was at the lowest point of my life at the time. it was more of like choosing survival. the other choice was killing myself :gaycat5:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.