What table in the Mean Girls cafeteria are MPGs sitting at?

Josh

according-to-mean-girls-which-cafeteria-

Desperate Wannabes - Demi, Selena, Ariana

The Plastics - Beyonce, Taylor, Gaga

I disagree Gaga was picked on a lot in high school for wanting to be famous and be an entertainer. They even made a hate facebook page of her. gaga would be with the art kids. 

taylor and her friends would plastics remember the squad during 1989 era. Selena, zendaya, Lana, would be part of the plastics. 

beyonce would actual hang with the real cool black kids in high school. 

adele would most likely hang with the music kids and other art/drama kids. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Josh said:

The Plastics - Beyonce, Taylor, Gaga

Not the three with the most squeaky clean images dddddd

6 minutes ago, Happylittlepunk said:

I disagree Gaga was picked on a lot in high school for wanting to be famous and be an entertainer. They even made a hate facebook page of her. gaga would be with the art kids. 

taylor and her friends would plastics remember the squad during 1989 era. Selena, zendaya, Lana, would be part of the plastics. 

Your reasoning for Gaga being “she was picked on a lot in high school” then proceeding to invoke Taylor as a mean girl when, she too was picked on a lot in high school. :rip: 

The only reason Taylor was flaunting the girl squad during 1989 was because she was resolving her high school trauma of feeling left out of the popular girl cliques. 

Edited by PoisonedIvy
  • Like 1

Sexually active band geeks - Kim Petras

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSzjJA50MX9rXRjB_JXnK8

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, PoisonedIvy said:

The only reason Taylor was flaunting the girl squad during 1989 was because she was resolving her high school trauma of feeling left out of the popular girl cliques. 

20230205_141304.jpg?ex=65f60f22&is=65e39

• Haha 4

BrandNewBrandon
16 minutes ago, PoisonedIvy said:

Your reasoning for Gaga being “she was picked on a lot in high school” then proceeding to invoke Taylor as a mean girl when, she too was picked on a lot in high school. :rip: 

Gaga was very weird and artsy throughout her career so she fits the art kids. Taylor has literally been called a Regina George type of person by Katy Perry, had that clique, had a public feud with another popular female (Katy) and has been even called out during the Grammys for her narcissistic behaviour. And she's literally dating a popular footballer :rip:

She's part of the Plastics/mean girls and if she's not then I don't think anyone is. 

Edited by BrandNewBrandon
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

BrandNewBrandon
8 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

Taylor loves to make a Taylor's Version of anything. From not knowing about those legally purchased masters to this "felt left out" picture :cm:

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

1 minute ago, BrandNewBrandon said:

Taylor loves to make a Taylor's Version of anything. From not knowing about those legally purchased masters to this "felt left out" picture :cm:

Swifties infantilizing their fave and reimagining her as a high school bullying victim when she was a blatant mean girl is so funny to me :ahh: 

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 3

BrandNewBrandon
10 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

Swifties infantilizing their fave and reimagining her as a high school bullying victim when she was a blatant mean girl is so funny to me :ahh: 

Well, they can't do that with her vocals, her dancing, her hair or her impact so why not do it with stuff that most people haven't seen aka. her high school years :bibliahh:

The only ones being bullied are them for saying such crap :rip:

Is it the original or the awful woke copy paste version from this year?

21 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

When/where was she described as a mean girl in high school? 

4 minutes ago, Tudors said:

Is it the original or the awful woke copy paste version from this year?

The only one that exists 

Preps - Sabrina, Tate 

Asian Nerds - Olivia, Rina 

Cool Asians - Blackpink 

Unfriendly black hotties - Rihanna, Ciara

Girls/or non binary’s** who eat their feelings - Megan Trainer, Sam Smith, Lizzo

Girls who eat nothing - Ariana 

Desperate Wannabees - Madonna, Gaga 

Burnouts - Doja, Kesha 

Sexually Active band geeks - boygenius 

Plastics - Beyoncé, Taylor 

Edited by makeme
  • Haha 3

54 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

What exactly is this photo supposed to prove? People who get bullied and excluded at school can still attend events on occasion :rip: 

54 minutes ago, BrandNewBrandon said:

Gaga was very weird and artsy throughout her career so she fits the art kids. Taylor has literally been called a Regina George type of person by Katy Perry, had that clique, had a public feud with another popular female (Katy) and has been even called out during the Grammys for her narcissistic behaviour. And she's literally dating a popular footballer :rip:

She's part of the Plastics/mean girls and if she's not then I don't think anyone is. 

I’m just refuting the fact that if Gaga’s high school experience excludes her from being a mean girl so should Taylor’s. She has stories of inviting friends to the mall, them saying no to her, only for her to go with her mom and see the group of girls there at the mall without her. I’m not infantilizing her I’m just connecting her high school experience with Gaga’s, in response to the person I originally quoted. You’re a psychopath that is incapable of being neutral about Taylor :rip: 

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, PoisonedIvy said:

I actually didn’t know Taylor was picked on during high school. I wasn’t trying to paint Taylor as a villain or something. I just feel today yeah Taylor is easily one of leaders among pop girls if we are using high school culture. 

Actual Human Beings - Kesha, Megan TS, Sza

Asians Nerds - HER, Olivia, Megan TS (honorary), Rina

Art Geeks - Billie, Cardi, Gaga, Megan TS

Asexual Band Freaks - Gaga, Raye, Rosalia, Zara

Burn Outs - Kacey, Karol, Kesha, Miley,

Cheerleaders - Ariana, Beyoncé, J-Lo, Selena

Cool Asians - BlackPink

Desperate Wannabes - Ava, Anne-Marie, Iggy, Jessie J, Meghan T

Plastics - Rihanna, Selena, Nicki, Taylor

Preps - Carrie, Dua, Sabrina, Tate

Sexually Active band geeks - boygenius, Lana, Lizzo, Rosalia 

Unfriendly Black Hotties - Azalea, Cardi, Ciara, Rihanna

the fighting over this stupid thread. :toofunny3:

Taylor definitely would be regina lmfao  

some people from this thread should be sat at the embarassing table

45tzl1umb84a1.jpg

Ariana would be with the cool Asians

• Haha 1

I think the Ozempic girlies need their own table.

Christina demi Kelly

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.