Billboard Charts (Week of March 9, 2024)

Renan90

TWICE-2024-press-02-billboard-1548.jpg

TWICE Achieves First No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 Chart With ‘With YOU-th’

Plus: LE SSERAFIM claims second top 10 with arrival of "Easy."

TWICE achieves its first No. 1 album on the Billboard 200 chart as With YOU-th debuts atop the tally (dated March 9) with 95,000 equivalent album units earned in the U.S. in the week ending Feb. 29, according to Luminate, largely from traditional album sales. It’s the fifth top 10 for the Korean pop ensemble in total, all earned consecutively.

With YOU-th is the first No. 1 on the Billboard 200 by an all-female group since BLACKPINK’s Born Pink opened at No. 1 in 2022, and only the third since 2008, when Danity Kane’s Welcome to the Dollhouse debuted atop the list.

Also in the top 10 of the new Billboard 200, fellow all-female Korean pop group LE SSERAFIM debuts at No. 8 with Easy, marking the act’s second top 10-charting effort.

The Billboard 200 chart ranks the most popular albums of the week in the U.S. based on multi-metric consumption as measured in equivalent album units, compiled by Luminate. Units comprise album sales, track equivalent albums (TEA) and streaming equivalent albums (SEA). Each unit equals one album sale, or 10 individual tracks sold from an album, or 3,750 ad-supported or 1,250 paid/subscription on-demand official audio and video streams generated by songs from an album. The new March 9-dated chart will be posted in full on Billboard‘s website on March 5. For all chart news, follow @billboard and @billboardcharts on both X, formerly known as Twitter, and Instagram.

https://www.billboard.com/music/chart-beat/twice-with-with-you-th-number-one-debut-billboard-200-albums-chart-1235620779/

01-beyonce-press-2024-cr-Mason-Poole-bil

‘Texas Hold ‘Em’ Deals Beyoncé Winning Hand Atop Hot 100 for Second Week

Plus, SZA's "Saturn" rings in a top 10 debut.

A second week at No. 1 on the Billboard Hot 100 is in the cards for Beyoncé’s “Texas Hold ‘Em.” A week earlier, the song ascended to the summit, becoming her ninth leader on the chart.

Plus, SZA’s “Saturn” rockets onto the Hot 100 at No. 6. The song starts as her 10th career top 10.

The Hot 100 blends all-genre U.S. streaming (official audio and official video), radio airplay and sales data, the lattermost metric reflecting purchases of physical singles and digital tracks from full-service digital music retailers; digital singles sales from direct-to-consumer (D2C) sites are excluded from chart calculations. All charts (dated March 9, 2024) will update on Billboard.com tomorrow, March 5. For all chart news, you can follow @billboard and @billboardcharts on both X, formerly known as Twitter, and Instagram.

https://www.billboard.com/music/chart-beat/beyonce-texas-hold-em-hot-100-number-one-second-week-1235621285/

• Like 1

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lose My Breath

• Green

• family.guy123

• dumbsparce

Yes TW#1CE yes talent!

• Like 2

bow down to the queens

adaab64a60afddf2af498753810488e21a6d245a.gifv

• Like 4

French Montana's 50k pure sales filtered to hell as they should. :dies: From #4 on HDD to OUT of the top 10

• Haha 3

Noah would have gone #1 if he had released the deluxe to Stick Season a week or two earlier.

He should've just took that 10k in peace, how humiliating :gaycat7:

• Haha 1

The French Montana fraud exposed  :dies:

23 minutes ago, Kyle-x said:

French Montana's 50k pure sales filtered to hell as they should. :dies: From #4 on HDD to OUT of the top 10

Bbbut..buuutt 126 songs!!!!!!!

• Haha 1

I mean, it's 21 songs, but with remixes etc for every song

Well deserved for TWICE and LESSERAFIM. :clap3:

TWICE with a #1 in the US, #2 in South Korea and top 5 in Japan. Not bad for a group that is over.  :fan:

• Like 1

Always will be proud when I see Kpop acts here. As annoying as the fandoms are, it’s still kinda special. Cuz teenage me would have never expected Kpop to ever get this big:deadbanana4: 

I thought we left these AI-generated groups no one has ever heard of in 2023 :deadbanana: 

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 4

Lover crossing 7M. Diamond is coming slowly but surely. :clap3:

11 minutes ago, dumbsparce said:

I thought we left these AI-generated groups no one has ever heard of in 2023 :deadbanana: 

It's just you

OT: I don't stan them  but huge congratulations to them :clap3:

Edited by Odette Violet
  • Like 7

11 hours ago, dumbsparce said:

Xenophobia jumped out

• Like 6

YESSSS Bey :duca:

ATRL haters lost :sistrens:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

The cherry on top of the already delicious cake. :clap3: