Better performer? Tate McRae vs Dua Lipa

leyaris11

Who is a better performer?   

74 members have voted

1. 1. Who is a better performer?

• Tate McRea
    • Dua Lipa

2 pop princess sensation but in your honest opinion, who is a better performers in 2024? :bird:

Edited by leyaris11

Tate will be by the time she’s Dua’s age 

• Like 1

Tate dances like early Britney Spears, which is impressive. She has a dancing background, though, so she’s been training for years and years.

Dua has more star power while performing and she picked up her performance skills super fast. 

• Like 1

Tate was already a dancer so she has dance skills and Dua used to not be so good but improved.  Both ladies are excellent performers :clap3:

• Like 1

Miss Luapa!

• Like 1

Tate is more of a natural performer for me but Dua has the better vocals

• Like 1

Dua for me. Tate gives sex worker in search of a stripper pole.

Edited by Dante Silva

Tate tries too hard her shtick is already getting old. You need to grow into being a performer you can’t start out day 1 with big budget pyro and 100 dancers. There’s no going up from there. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

5 minutes ago, Fleahive said:

Tate tries too hard her shtick is already getting old. You need to grow into being a performer you can’t start out day 1 with big budget pyro and 100 dancers. There’s no going up from there. 

This might be the worst argument I’ve ever heard 

• Thanks 1

Dua’s performing skills have improved quite a bit, but Tate McRae is a trained dancer with natural skill and stage presence. 

Tate Mcrae just for her dancing skills. She reminds me of JLO a bit. Dua for the rest

Edited by Princess Aurora

I prefer Dua. Tate can dance, but for some reason she doesn’t draw my eye. Nothing against her at all either, she’s a great dancer. I’ve yet to figure out what it is, maybe her music and vocal style pulls me away. 

Either way, both are talented standouts. :clap3:

Tate's 'vocal performances' on her live shows are absolutely horrible so Dua wins by default

Tate is WAY better because she’s actually great at dancing. Dua is kinda all smoke and mirrors when it comes to performing. 

In studio vocal tone tho? Dua wins

Dua :heart:

Dua. 

Tate is the better dancer, but Dua has better vocals, songs, stage presence, and overall star power. 

Tate and its not even close. 

put them both on stage without any back up dancers and only 1 will still have IT. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

I feel like I am the only one that doesn't find Tate to be that great of a dancer :doc:

Sure she can dance, but her movements often look sloppy to me. Like she's just flailing herself around :rip:

• Like 1

Tate needs to iron out the vocal situation (or use a pre-rec). Dua has gotten smart about using massive production to mask her shortcomings. But still, put them both on a stage with a spotlight and Tate wins.

Tate’s performance at the BRITS yesterday was tragic. Dua >>>

Tate, bcuz she's also amazing at performing ballads, which ms. Lipa isn't. Tate's vocals alone are way stronger and more versatile.

Dua is not only the better performer, but she also has better performances. Perhaps it's because she's still so conscious of the perception of her performances, but they feel very meticulously rehearsed in every aspect with some inventive way of keeping attention away from Dua's faults.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.