• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Click Clack

• One Rude Boy

• professor2000

• TiaTamera

And Joe Budden’s opinion holds any weight becauseeeee ?

• Like 9

3 minutes ago, Burn said:

he has one of the biggest podcasts in hip hop lol

one of the biggest in the country actually 

• Thanks 5
  • Haha 1

But what female rappers are being sent to Colombia and given hits? Cardi got her body done before she blew up. Ice’s body is real, Megan’s body is real, so is Glo Sexxy Red and BIA. Flo Milli got her breast done but that didn’t jump start her career. The City Girls would have gotten their body down regardless if they became rappers or not cause that’s just the environment that they are in. Latto got her body done sure, but Latto is high key not even reference when it comes to the sexualized female rappers like how The City Girls, Sexxy Red, and Ice Spice are seen as. Doja got her body done (allegedly) but it was to be skinnier, not thicker. Where is this wave of female rappers that were sent to get their body done and “given” hits? Majority of them write and put in the work. And he can’t be talembout the wave of the “dolls” cause none of them have hits 😂

• Like 1

I stopped giving him another second of attention after he said Latto shall stayv:rip:

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 6

1 minute ago, Johnny Jacobs said:

I stopped giving him another second of attention after he said Latto shall stayv:rip:

Df

D

D

S

F

S

S

S

S

S

S

D

D

F

G

S

S

D

D

D

D

D

D

d

F

D

yea king lost me there, otherwise he made a few points

:suburban:

i get that the wave is over but is over because people already are fan of some rap girls you can't just fangirl every single one of them...at this point fan bases are formed.
so we have a lot of new female doing rap.. and are successful... you can't always expect to have a mega hit, but also bad management is real.

1 thing for sure... Cardi is over.

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 3

21 minutes ago, Burn said:

does he need to have an ATRL account in order to have an opinion? 

:khalyan:

• Haha 2

The "Cardi is over" malarkey is so tiresome. I swear folks said the same thing for like a year before WAP came out. :toofunny3:

• Like 2

joe budden is the joe rogan of the rap community

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Small dick men like him are always so angry nn 

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

12 minutes ago, Sugar-Rush said:

The "Cardi is over" malarkey is so tiresome. I swear folks said the same thing for like a year before WAP came out. :toofunny3:

WAP was 4 years ago, fast forward to 2024 & charli xcx is out streaming her 

she’s cooked

• Thanks 3

2 minutes ago, Rogue said:

Small dick men like him are always so angry nn 

i’d still-

• Haha 1

So all of a sudden the barbz care what he has to say, when they were dragging him not too long ago :zzz:

Just now, Bhabylon said:

So all of a sudden the barbz care what he has to say, when they were dragging him not too long ago :zzz:

yea we support anyone who lashes cardi

thought u knew that 

• Haha 9

3 minutes ago, Click Clack said:

i’d still-

Shi me too ngl :skull: 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

The Barbz are supporting someone who is trashing their fave too  

They are not very bright, let's just say that

• Haha 1

hes such a f*cking weirdo, aint he got pedo/abusive allegations against him

37 minutes ago, TiaTamera said:

But what female rappers are being sent to Colombia and given hits? Cardi got her body done before she blew up. Ice’s body is real, Megan’s body is real, so is Glo Sexxy Red and BIA. Flo Milli got her breast done but that didn’t jump start her career. The City Girls would have gotten their body down regardless if they became rappers or not cause that’s just the environment that they are in. Latto got her body done sure, but Latto is high key not even reference when it comes to the sexualized female rappers like how The City Girls, Sexxy Red, and Ice Spice are seen as. Doja got her body done (allegedly) but it was to be skinnier, not thicker. Where is this wave of female rappers that were sent to get their body done and “given” hits? Majority of them write and put in the work. And he can’t be talembout the wave of the “dolls” cause none of them have hits 😂

Sexyy red has her boobs done and id say ass too. Latto is never brought up cause she is kinda irrelevant not because she stands out as a lyricist or whatever. She does the same **** for money kinda rap that everyone else does. like aside that Fantasy song what has she done 

hes kinda right, when Cardi blew up you had females coming out of nowhere with cute hits almost every month like Saweetie, Megan, the city girls… and they all rapped about the same stuff, basically ******* for gucci bags and being the baddest *****. Now all of that is so tired. I thought sexyy red was gonna be the next big thing since shes the only one with a defined style and uniqueness, but female rap is definitely not the dominant gnre it used to be. We’ll still get some cute hits every now and then like FTCU or HISS but we’ll not see female rappers being the industry driving force anymore like back in 2019/2020

Edited by Rosenda
  • Confused 1

Why is this convo for female rap when there are a ton of **** male rappers 

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Click Clack said:

i’d still-

This ain’t saying much considering your taste in men that don’t even wipe correctly 

• Haha 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.