Is there any hype left for a Rihanna comeback, anyway?

perfect blue

Is there any hype left for a Rihanna comeback, anyway?  

117 members have voted

1. 1. Is there still hype for Rihanna?

On 3/1/2024 at 5:36 PM, PoisonPill said:

Try to be serious for a moment. It was a dreary soundtrack eulogy song for a dead actor. And it still opened at #2 Billboard. Even her biggest haters acknowledge if she had released a proper halfway decent single it would’ve smashed to the heavens.

"See you again" was also a soundtrack song for a dead actor and was one of the biggest hits of the 2010s :gaycat1: Rihanna couldn't

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PoisonPill

• perfect blue

• airplane

• burninredhot

14 hours ago, Mr. Loco said:

"See you again" was also a soundtrack song for a dead actor and was one of the biggest hits of the 2010s :gaycat1: Rihanna couldn't

Again, please attempt to be serious. SYA was a radio-candy mid/uptempo with a

big hook from the biggest blockbuster movie of the year. LMU is just a boring, bad song with zero hit potential - that Rihanna was able to launch to a big debut off her starpower alone.

Welllll..... 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I could give or take a new Rihanna album tbh. If we get it, great. And if we don’t, then I’m pretty happy with her discography anyway.

If & when she’s about to release new music, people will lose their minds & be perched. She’s just one of those artists.

• Thanks 1

the jay z’s pet, single artists drags were just to minimize the fact that she was actually selling on par with others while getting hits 

I remember the drags about her net worth too

and the end of the day, she got her first masters among her peers and most of them sang songs rihjected by her

• Thanks 1

Nobody except the navy is desperately waiting for it tbh but they'd tune in to see what she has to say whenever she comes back

2 hours ago, burninredhot said:

Nobody except the navy is desperately waiting for it tbh but they'd tune in to see what she has to say whenever she comes back

Awww. So the 85M monthly listeners and 30M daily strihms but only the navy will tune in? LMU literally debuted with 10M views on a Youtube audio and 9M on Spotify. It’s going to be everywhere if it does drop :zzz:

3 minutes ago, airplane said:

Awww. So the 85M monthly listeners and 30M daily strihms but only the navy will tune in? LMU literally debuted with 10M views on a Youtube audio and 9M on Spotify. It’s going to be everywhere if it does drop :zzz:

Did you not read my post girl.. I said everyone WILL tune in but nobody except navy is desperately waiting for her to drop cuz they're tired of waiting

Just now, burninredhot said:

Did you not read my post girl.. I said everyone WILL tune in but nobody except navy is desperately waiting for her to drop cuz they're tired of waiting

Nobody except the navy is desperately waiting for it tbh but they'd tune in to see

umm i didn't get that from what you wrote but okay!

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.