Jack Antonoff drags Kanye: I'm incredibly bored when someone no longer has the sauce

Diesel is Desire

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Diesel is Desire

• hallucinate

• sunbathinganimal

• loveisdead9582

he hasnt produced anything interesting since NFR! ijbol. And kanye definitely did not call you sis. the one sided beef and obsession this man has is getting worse by the day

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 7

No lies detected :coffee2:

• Like 1

I think Jack referred to the latest LPs by Kanye West (not the whole discography as Ye made brilliant albums in the past). And yes, the new LPs (at least the latest 2) are not good (and it is not just me who said it, you can look at how the critics and fans reacted to it). 

• Like 3

isn't this a self drag?? we are tired of your songs boo boo.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

Carnival's most interesting than anything Jack's produced in years but ok

GHWm7GyXsAA2LIL.thumb.png.3be4cc35edebea

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 4

Once again talking sh*t about Kanye like when he thought Kanye was releasing the same day as Bleachers on purpose. :rip: Girl, Kanye doesn't even know who you are, stop giving yourself so much importance just because you're friends with Taylor Swift. It's giving Joseph Khan, who now is nobody since Taylor dropped him.

Edited by Draper.
  • Like 8
  • Haha 5
  • Confused 2

Even if Kanye is not on his prime anymore, If there's something where kanye is still kinda good is in his production.

Jack has never been and never will be on that level. 

Also he thinks he is as famous as the people he produces. Kanye doesn't know when a bleachers album is comming like the rest of the world.

Edited by Digitalism
  • Confused 1

I’m no fan of Kanye and his ego but this sounds like Jack attempting to deflect the fact he has “lost the sauce” also.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

hes right that kanye hasn’t made a good album since Kids See Ghosts but that stuck up attitude is exactly what i imagine him being irl. unbearable.

• Like 3

He spilled. Can’t believe people still listen to/defend that evil anti-Semite 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 6
  • Confused 1

he’s so insufferable :juanny:

hate to defend him but kanye at his worst is miles better and more interesting than jack antonoff 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 4

Something about Jack Antonoff talking in the media about anything and the blind items of him being a rude prick seems to corroborate. I’d rather a wolf than a wolf in sheep’s clothing anyday

Edited by fememeist
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, bluebirdsforever said:

I think it's very important to note that Jack is Jewish and has every right to throw these pretty defanged insults in Kanye's direction over the violent anti-Semitic bile that continues to leave his mouth - he's also been very outspoken about it in the past

I know some of you don't like Jack because of the creative decisions he makes in a recording studio (?), but this is like saying a gay person has "one-sided beef" with a homophobe :rip: Frankly shocked at what I'm reading in this thread, please have some perspective and remember who you're defending (and over what)

omg THANK YOU! it’s so hard to come into a thread seeing everyone defending a n*zi just because they don’t like the other person’s content or talent. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

I know people can have all sorts of conversions and epiphanies when they have gone through some really bad **** in their lives or something traumatic happens and sometimes religion helps them find peace and get through it, but I just have such a hard time believing that Kanye found God when he produced a song called "Work This *****" for Teyana Taylor weeks earlier. I know I have *thought* that I found God when I had some truly lifechanging, earthshaking sex and I was definitely on my knees appreciating what I just experienced but I didn't go open a church or something after that.

You never had the sauce you f*cking loser. Go to rehab.

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.