Bigger/Iconic Couple? Justney, Jelena, or Tayvis?

réveuse

Bigger/Iconic Couple?  

83 members have voted

1. 1. Bigger/Iconic Couple?

2000s:

justin-timberlake-1-2000-e55cddb042b34f3

2010s:

justin-selena-timeline-2018-1521145289.j

2020s:

NYPICHPDPICT000061633999.jpg?w=683

• Like 1

Taylor and Travis only internet stans care about the other two. 

Just now, Josh said:

Taylor and Travis only internet stans care about the other two. 

Internet stans when Justney came before the internet. 💀

• Haha 8

BrandNewBrandon

Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez are the most famous. 

Then Justin and Britney because it's such a big part of both of their careers. Taylor and Travis is forced onto people. Travis is a no-name outside of the US. 

• Like 5

Britney and Justin.. they still make headlines almost 25 years later :rip:

Justin and Selena are forgotten.

Taylor and Travis will be forgotten too when Taylor moves to the next one. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

Brangelina ended all of them. 

I was too young to remember Justney where as I was definitely here to remember the other two. 

I feel like Travis/Taylor is low-key bigger than Justney. Justney was massive but because it was two pop singers, you didn't really see regular GP people talking about them the way Travis/Taylor caused so many members of the GP to get pissed at Taylor and root against the KC Chiefs at the super bowl. 

Justney gets 2nd place because they were still massive and Britney's book still dragged him to hell and back and the pop music community and her army standing behind her was 

Jelena is 3rd because outside of two fanbases, no one cares about these guys enough to get mad at them. Selena had a good moment with Lose You To Love Me and Bieber with Love Yourself but that's it. 

I literally found out who Travis was like 3 months ago when he stared dating her and I live in the states :rip:

• Like 1

Obviously the one still being talked about 25 years later… like …??

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Richie.Valdez said:

Britney and Justin.. they still make headlines almost 25 years later :rip:

Justin and Selena are forgotten.

Taylor and Travis will be forgotten too when Taylor moves to the next one. 

Do they really? No one was talking about them prior to Britney's book

• Confused 3

jelena and the drama surrounding them was inescapable 

still is to a t

Edited by Mocha

18 minutes ago, Josh said:

Do they really? No one was talking about them prior to Britney's book

Do you choose to be deliberately dense? Or do you not have google?

actually there’s a search bar on this very forum that proves you wrong 

Edited by dirrtydiana
  • Like 2

Taylor and Travis have to survive the test of time.. superbowl was iconic and an american pop culture moment, but its not enough cuz if they dont last this moment will be more easily forgotten

Britney and Justin are iconic, this look, prince (at that time) and princess (always) of pop but i dont think even with the fact that they both as individuals are HUGE i dont think they were the same level of big as a COUPLE (not individually) as Selena and Bieber were. and i say that in a bittersweet way but i think Jelena wins. Besides from the jeans halloween costume Britney and Justin weren’t a topic of coversation as a couple for decades already. Its messy and most of the times i hate it but its Jelena. 

Edited by Selegend
  • Confused 1

The answer is obviously Jelena 

If Britney and JT had dated when Instagram was around no one would talk about Jelena

This forum is hilarious.. no way there are some users getting mad over this poll :bibliahh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The Carters

Hold awn, where are power couple, BeyonJay?? :gaynetcat1:

Taylor and travis are a non-event compared to the others

Britney Spears and whoever was associated to her. That Cry Me a River singer still makes headlines for being Britney’s ex in 2024. 

Britney/Justin had big songs/classics, media obsessing with their virginity, Jean dress/costume - that is STILL replicated to this day, and now a big book

it changed Both of their careers and there are still new and shocking revelations about it

Both artists were big (JT for his group initially,  but then solo too (somewhat Thanks to this relationship))

They were the IT couple of Music. Everyone was rooting for the relationship, because it was so symbolic to pop hierarchy tbh :dies: 
(and I dont want anyone laughing at me, yall on a pop forum throwing the word "legend" at everybody mmkay!)

Jelena, dont think it was that big at its peak?

moreso the controversies around it, the constant break ups, - Justney was really dramatic..but Jelena was really watching a teen drama

it wasn't on everyones tongues like Britney/Justin was ...but it was still very huge for the teen demographic, which is why current controversies around it go so viral

Tayvis ..tbh is only here because of Taylor

and because Travis' team won the SB, otherwise it would be just another relationship of Taylor

there isn't really iconic about the couple ..sure, it spells like a modern love story

but it almost feels like they are gonna break up after a year or two

They are the most iconic to their respective generations tbh

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.